the real reason why THOR is THOR

shadow
Posts: 523
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 09:51
Contact:

the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby shadow » 23 Mar 2014, 08:28

Image

rawr
Posts: 252
Joined: 26 Feb 2013, 19:57
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby rawr » 23 Mar 2014, 13:12

Lmfao

User avatar
falcon
Posts: 249
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 19:43
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby falcon » 23 Mar 2014, 17:26

Great loss to myth 2.

Honkey
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Jan 2013, 00:41
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby Honkey » 26 Mar 2014, 12:09

Shadow remember when drunken let our bre ninjas die because he felt the need to have 14 bre ninjas hold off 1 dwarf?

Then he blamed you. Lol.

shadow
Posts: 523
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 09:51
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby shadow » 26 Mar 2014, 16:22

Honkey wrote:Shadow remember when drunken let our bre ninjas die because he felt the need to have 14 bre ninjas hold off 1 dwarf?

Then he blamed you. Lol.


we have enough stories for the book
full of shit like this
thx to retarded mad ass drunken

Pogue
Posts: 1206
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:26
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby Pogue » 27 Mar 2014, 22:32

Remember when lolki never beat Grave Tidings after 2 years of playing? LOL

shadow
Posts: 523
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 09:51
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby shadow » 28 Mar 2014, 16:38

HURRRR DURRR DURRRR HURRRR DERP DERP DERP

drunken_deer
Posts: 640
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 05:49
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby drunken_deer » 31 Mar 2014, 14:02

remember when Shadow was named Bagrada and wanted to join deer?, Remember Shadow posting a thread about yours truly because he has a secret crush on me and misses sweet talking to me about the times he beat Edulus at proving grounds with 97%.

P.S picking up more stuff to move back to the outback, might even get some shitty wireless to teach Bagrada how to play grave tidings on timid.

You should be grateful Sasper has taken the time to keep deer playing regardless at my request, it was never meant to be his position to organize and keep others attending.

shadow
Posts: 523
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 09:51
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby shadow » 31 Mar 2014, 14:44

LOL !

THOR
i keep you as a mad retarded asshole since 2009 (since i start fistin)
never respect you and never want to play with you

but i hope u stop with self fisting, beating dogs and all that shit u luv
stop it with suicide - make the world a better place
good luck

Pogue
Posts: 1206
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:26
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby Pogue » 31 Mar 2014, 18:20

Hey drunken remember when I was on a dummy account and got Alfi to let me join deer for a day, then I hateplayed him and he booted me from the clan? LOL

shadow wrote:THOR
i keep you as a mad retarded asshole since 2009


Keep? As a pet? Why would you keep a retarded asshole?

drunken_deer
Posts: 640
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 05:49
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby drunken_deer » 31 Mar 2014, 22:17

shadow wrote:LOL !

THOR
i keep you as a mad retarded asshole since 2009 (since i start mythin)
never respect you and never want to play with you

but i hope u stop with self fisting, beating dogs and all that shit u luv
stop it with suicide - make the world a better place
good luck


Dude I don't even know how you convince yourself waking up every morning with these kind of ridiculous posts that a 5 year old could come up with while picking their nose.
I am wounded that you don't want to game with myth against me, even though I boot you from any hosted game I can (when I was online). I will also shed a tear knowing that you think about me in
your dreams and want to 'keep me' at your bedside.

THOR
Posts: 40
Joined: 06 Jun 2013, 23:51
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby THOR » 31 Mar 2014, 23:32

LOl gay

shadow
Posts: 523
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 09:51
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby shadow » 01 Apr 2014, 16:54

drunken_deer wrote:
shadow wrote:LOL !

THOR
i keep you as a mad retarded asshole since 2009 (since i start mythin)
never respect you and never want to play with you

but i hope u stop with self fisting, beating dogs and all that shit u luv
stop it with suicide - make the world a better place
good luck


Dude I don't even know how you convince yourself waking up every morning with these kind of ridiculous posts that a 5 year old could come up with while picking their nose.
I am wounded that you don't want to game with myth against me, even though I boot you from any hosted game I can (when I was online). I will also shed a tear knowing that you think about me in
your dreams and want to 'keep me' at your bedside.


you can boot me only on your host - but problem is ... i never play on u shitty aussie lagfest host anyways
nice try lol
also if look at past - we can see funny things
1. i roflstomp you 1vs1 every time we play (as funny fact - u always ask for 1vs1)
2. win 95% (or more) games against you in tourneys
3. uncountable wins against you in rabble games
4. constantly make u raging hard, quit etc
last one is sweetest

p.s. i play with you in tourney just one time
cause fuckin evil genius zak pick us in one team
and
u are worst team mate no doubt
zeriously
i prefer deadly THOR, rawr, argos, honkey, lizardking,pogue be my team mates
then you

now
quit MYTH, quit this forum, cry on bed for 2 weeks
then buy full canister of gasoline and burn yourself
thank you for cooperation

Pogue
Posts: 1206
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:26
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby Pogue » 02 Apr 2014, 03:49

LOL!

Honkey
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Jan 2013, 00:41
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby Honkey » 02 Apr 2014, 04:21

Best thread ever.

THOR
Posts: 40
Joined: 06 Jun 2013, 23:51
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby THOR » 21 Apr 2014, 16:16

lol REALLY : the real reason why THOR is THOR

1 thor have big penis
2 thor have the best habilits for rape vaginas
3 thor loves girl virginits
4 thor loves rape anus girls
5 THOR IS dream of every woman.


Professional Killer
Posts: 210
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 16:32
Contact:

Re: the real reason why THOR is THOR

Postby Professional Killer » 21 Apr 2014, 19:52

THOR wrote:lol REALLY : the real reason why THOR is THOR

1 thor have big penis
2 thor have the best habilits for rape vaginas
3 thor loves girl virginits
4 thor loves rape anus girls
5 THOR IS dream of every woman.



I'll join Dren on this, LOL!


Return to “The Winter Series 2014”