Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

SunTzu
Posts: 2
Joined: 08 Sep 2013, 03:43
Contact:

Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby SunTzu » 05 Nov 2013, 05:37

Image

wwo
Posts: 835
Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 14:35
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby wwo » 05 Nov 2013, 05:48

I know it says "Sun Tzu", but in my mind it sounded like "Zak".

punkUser
Posts: 1382
Joined: 16 Nov 2012, 23:13
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby punkUser » 05 Nov 2013, 05:55

Haha. Oh the Myth drama!

Personally I think people are massively over-estimating GKG's current care level about Myth... Also don't you think he would have joined the opposing team to spectate if he was feeding instructions/info? If he were actually cheating I could give him some pointers on how to do it more effectively :P Seriously though... after watching the replays from last week, who honestly thinks there was any amount of in-game direction and strategizing going on on our team? :lol:

That said, I don't mind a no spectators policy. It's not like the films aren't available immediately after each game anyways.

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Myrk » 05 Nov 2013, 15:19

lol, this a real post from adren? if it's fake they got his writing style down

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Asmodian » 05 Nov 2013, 20:52

This is cute

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby adrenaline » 05 Nov 2013, 22:24

I'VE BEEN HACKED!

punkUser
Posts: 1382
Joined: 16 Nov 2012, 23:13
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby punkUser » 05 Nov 2013, 22:41

Or just betrayed by whomever you sent it to! :)

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby adrenaline » 05 Nov 2013, 23:03

either way, LOL

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby par73 » 05 Nov 2013, 23:31

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37JSB8t7OM[/youtube]

Dantski
Posts: 433
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:35
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Dantski » 06 Nov 2013, 01:00

adren ~ c'mon zak, you said you were trustworthy

User avatar
Zak
Posts: 984
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 01:26
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Zak » 06 Nov 2013, 02:25

wwo wrote:I know it says "Sun Tzu", but in my mind it sounded like "Zak".


This is something I would do, but its not me this time I swear!

drunken_deer
Posts: 640
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 05:49
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby drunken_deer » 06 Nov 2013, 03:09

maybe you fagots should of entered my tournament and participated in my slugfest tournament like Paris , then you may actually of stood a chance against his unstoppable team with my participation instead of licking the morsels out of bagrada's over-rated asscrack.

I enjoy watching you squirm Asmo, you deserve it because you broke our agreement like a two faced liar.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby par73 » 06 Nov 2013, 03:18

Asmo? Two faced? Liar?

No way , I don't believe it !

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby par73 » 06 Nov 2013, 06:34

M2SBR: A Case Study...
M2SBR: Myth 2 Soulblighter Respect. A player's desperate need for recognition of his or her Myth 2 Soulblighter playing ability. This player often prefers Myth 2 Soulblighter respect, such as "You are the best team ever" or "You are so good at Myth; I am hot for you" to real life, earned respect, such as "You are fun to play random games with" or "That's a really swell color and icon you use. You are a swell person". Often this need is so desperate that the offending player will scribe countless posts attempting to convince others of his greatness."

Ok guys well it turns out I was wrong about Asmo being Two Faced, or a Liar...
Image

Asmo wanted me to continue to post "stupid" screen shots

    Since he's the self-proclaimed 2nd best strategist on myth, how can I disagree with that type of strategy.

Asmo suggested I post screen shots, not just a single screen shot.

Image



Here we can see how the self-proclaimed "2nd best strategist" (ASMODIAN) makes moves to be the "2nd best teammate" by denouncing one of his most prized players in the tournament
    (and arguably the steal of the draft only in competition to Arzenic (or tirri dropping to #3)).


Bravo Asmo, Adren has provided entertainment for the forums, for how much of a weak minded baffoon you are.

Psyc 101:
The Existence of Defense Mechanisms. Every human being most certainly possesses, to different degrees.


You're calling out Adren for being a bad teammate, by being something worse than a bad teammate.
    This is hilarious, oh how your jimmies have come out fully rustled.


Jingle the strings of your master.

drunken_deer
Posts: 640
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 05:49
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby drunken_deer » 06 Nov 2013, 07:18

if I had to choose between Adren or Asmo, id pick Adren hands down. The guy is way more reliable, drives on the right side of the road and is pretty chill/cared instead of asmo whine/caring.

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Asmodian » 06 Nov 2013, 07:21

drunken_deer wrote:The guy is way more reliable, drives on the right side of the road and is pretty chill/cared instead of asmo whine/caring.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: Paris, step up your game please. So much effort put into you forum post, yet the quality is never there.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby adrenaline » 06 Nov 2013, 14:41

I'm a bad player and a bad teammate? Take me out of the equation and tell me if you think we would have won our last match:

Image

The answer is: probably not. Your strats were fucking awful... basically handed them the mjila game before it even started. But please, substantiate your claims with some evidence. All I see here is someone who came in, worked well with teammates, communicated well, and tore shit up. If that's a bad player/teammate, then so be it lol.

And... how do you estimate your chances of winning if I don't show up to the finals? Tell you what, we will do a test! I'll play games 1, 3, 5, and 7. I will sit games 2, 4, 6. Let's see which games we win!

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Giant Killer General » 06 Nov 2013, 15:09

little does adren realize that continuing on his rants is just further proving the point of him being a bad teammate.

in all fairness, chron's ratios should be much higher since adren did dorf the shit out of his clumped melee in game 1. but always funny how adren falls back to the ratios argument in any case. Which is ironically yet another symptom of a bad teammate, a kind of selfishness that is only concerned about themselves, their own ratios, and crediting themselves.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby adrenaline » 06 Nov 2013, 15:16

Awwww how cute... GKG is defending his handpuppet!

I'm not at all concerned about my ratios or about obtaining them... I play to win, and just happen to get good ratios because I kill a lot of shit along the way. But yes, keep trying to convince people that I am a bad teammate because I kill a lot of enemies (?)... make zero sense. It's like saying you are a shitty captain because your team wins a lot of games... wtf man... why you so concerned with your w/l ratio?

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Asmodian » 06 Nov 2013, 18:50

The answer is: probably not. Your strats were fucking awful... basically handed them the mjila game before it even started. But please, substantiate your claims with some evidence. All I see here is someone who came in, worked well with teammates, communicated well, and tore shit up. If that's a bad player/teammate, then so be it lol.

And... how do you estimate your chances of winning if I don't show up to the finals? Tell you what, we will do a test! I'll play games 1, 3, 5, and 7. I will sit games 2, 4, 6. Let's see which games we win!


Go watch your replays from last tournament and then try to question my captaining again. The mjila strat was fine, what I have found out is that you don't know how to use rush units.

Why are you a bad teammate? because you may show up matches "depending on the weather". You say a strat is terrible (mjila) and that we lost in planning time before the game had even started thus setting up our team for failure before the game even started [when in reality the strat can work perfectly well if someone knows how to use rush units properly]. Also threatening to not show up for 3 games in the finals to "prove a point" when in the reality is you aren't affecting me but the other 5 players on the team chance at success.

Of course we are going to do better with you then without when it would put us in a 6vs7 situation, that really proves nothing about your playing ability. Now if the other team would let us use someone like Kryptos or Dantski for those 3 games who are better players than you and we had you play the other 4 to see the difference than you could try to prove your point.

Edit: Yes I over exaggerated my statement by saying you are terrible, but you definitely are not a top player like I would say most perceive you as because your awareness is very bad, you apparently don't know how to effectively use rush unit sets and yes I do have several examples from just this single 5 game match you showed up for.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby adrenaline » 06 Nov 2013, 19:09

the entire team said your mjila strat was terrible from the very beginning of the game. survery says.... SHIT STRAT.

let's put some things in perspective: this is a meaningless 4 team tourney... I don't give a fuck whether or not I show up to these matches. Does that make me a bad teammate? well... for this tournament, I'll grant you that one.
And I can use rush units just fine... better than 99% of myth. My play in the mjila game was quite good. Sorry if I didn't feel like needlessly suiciding into 2 fetch near the end... if that makes me a bad rusher in your opinion, then you opinion is meaningless (we already knew that, though). But I do prefer artillery sets, generally. Less boring.

Ahhhh the Dantski/Kryptos argument... LOL. Dantski is a good player, Kryptos is an above-average player. Neither are better than me. I like Dant so I won't throw him under the bus, but I'm a far more skilled player than Kryptos. Fact.

BUT... I accept your challenge. I will play games 1,3,5, and 7. You get either of them to play games 2,4, and 6. As long as your strats for every game are equally shitty, none being shittier than another, all things even... I think I can prove my point.

Here are a few things to think about:

1) You NEED me to match up vs. Tirri. I am the only player you have that can play at that level, other than perhaps Myrk who matches up well with Arz.
2) You NEED me to trow... do you really think you could replace my trowing with Dant or Kryptos? Dant is an artillery specialist, and Krytos is not a trower. No one else on our team is going to out trow Par's trowers.

My prediction:

I show up.. end up playing all 7 games and come out (again, as usual) with top dmg, kills, ratios and STILL get called a bad teammate, bad player, selfish player, ratio whore, etc. Predictable.

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Asmodian » 06 Nov 2013, 19:23

Because the entire team disagrees that makes it a bad strat? How many of those players saying it was a bad strat have been successful captains anytime in the past 10 years?

I wasn't judging you being bad at rushing based solely on that game, but since you brought it up what did you do bad that game? You did not communicate with the other people rushing at all in order to surround them and do an effective rush. Is that solely your fault? No, but in my mind it proves that you are not good with rush unit sets. Communication is key in setting up a good rush when you are playing with teammates.

1) Disagree, large 2 games are usually not about individual match ups, but about good coordinated team play.
2) I wouldn't use them as the trow, but I could easily put Mark or I in that role if needed and I feel our team would play better overall with one of those 2 players.

BUT... I accept your challenge. I will play games 1,3,5, and 7. You get either of them to play games 2,4, and 6. As long as your strats for every game are equally shitty, none being shittier than another, all things even... I think I can prove my point.


I would love to test this, but this isn't my decision to make. We would need consent from Myrk, Team Paris and Kryptos or Dantski to agree to show up and play.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby adrenaline » 06 Nov 2013, 19:43

Asmodian wrote:Because the entire team disagrees that makes it a bad strat?


Yes.

Asmodian wrote:How many of those players saying it was a bad strat have been successful captains anytime in the past 10 years?


Including you? None. LOL

Asmodian wrote:You did not communicate with the other people rushing at all in order to surround them and do an effective rush.


Communication doesn't have to be in textual form... good players base their movements on the movements of those around them. Yes, that is communication too... similar to body language. We worked well together considering what we were up against. I wouldn't fault anyone for us losing that flank other than you for coming up with such a terrible strategy... browning, myrk, and I all played well.

Asmodian wrote: I wouldn't use them as the trow, but I could easily put Mark or I in that role if needed and I feel our team would play better overall with one of those 2 players.


Mark has hardly played in 2+ years and isn't known as a trower and you fucking blow with trow... that would just end in bitter defeat. You can "feel" however you want, but you are wrong. You don't simply replace your strongest player lol.

Asmodian wrote:We would need consent from Myrk, Team Paris and Kryptos or Dantski to agree to show up and play.


I doubt Myrk would agree, because he wants to win this tourney, and I'm sure he knows the best way to do that is for me to play. Unlike yourself, he is not an idiot. Paris I'm sure would agree, as it would basically assure him a victory. Dantski probably doesn't give 2 shits either way, and Kryptos would probably jump at the opportunity to prove himself. So basically the only person you really need to convince is Myrk. Good luck!

punkUser
Posts: 1382
Joined: 16 Nov 2012, 23:13
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby punkUser » 06 Nov 2013, 20:35

Children, while I don't mind a little bickering here and there, let's just all show up and play normally as a team on Saturday thanks :P

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby par73 » 06 Nov 2013, 21:36

adrenaline wrote:Awwww how cute... GKG is defending his handpuppet!


    Hence

    par73 wrote:Jingle the strings of your master.

adrenaline wrote:Sorry if I didn't feel like needlessly suiciding into 2 fetch near the end... if that makes me a bad rusher in your opinion, then you opinion is meaningless (we already knew that, though). But I do prefer artillery sets, generally. Less boring.



    I find this to be hilarious because of what else happened in that game.

On a map where his strategy fails the most, Asmo goes 0-0/0-0 (almost as if he didn't participate).
    Asmo could have had about 6 losses but chose to detach units to PunkUser and told PunkUser to blindly rush into our units (after the game was already over), which PunkUser did.
PunkUser then went 0-6/2-23 landing the worst ratios in the game.

(enter something about PunkUser's lack of in-game awareness, but possession of highly-praised qualities regarding team spirit and courage here)

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby adrenaline » 06 Nov 2013, 21:48

lol yep... again, emphasizing to all that Asmo is utterly clueless and has nothing substantial to back up his baseless accusations.

punkUser
Posts: 1382
Joined: 16 Nov 2012, 23:13
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby punkUser » 06 Nov 2013, 21:57

par73 wrote:(enter something about PunkUser's lack of in-game awareness, but possession of highly-praised qualities regarding team spirit and courage here)

It's true, I should have just walked off our last flag despite what the captain told me to do... I submit my apology for poor ratio-awareness. :P I should point out that 0 (Asmo was 0-0-0-3) is still the worst ratio in the game, not my amazing 0.087 showing! Those 2 dmg took skill in my situation bro.

In any case, let's keep this an on-topic whine-fest between Asmo, par and adren please folks, no need to pull others in! :P

Chohan
Posts: 326
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 11:01
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Chohan » 06 Nov 2013, 22:49

adrenaline wrote: and tore shit up.!


adrenaline wrote:I play to win, and just happen to get good ratios because I kill a lot of shit along the way. But yes, keep trying to convince people that I am a bad teammate because I kill a lot of enemies


punkUser wrote:I submit my apology for poor ratio-awareness. :P I should point out that 0 (Asmo was 0-0-0-3) is still the worst ratio in the game, not my amazing 0.087 showing! Those 2 dmg took skill in my situation bro.


Image

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Myrk » 06 Nov 2013, 22:59

Well guys since allowing replacement players at this stage would violate the rules I created, and hence make my tournament something of a joke, nobody gets to be replaced.
I suggest just showing up, playing, then giving each other shit after.

Dantski
Posts: 433
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:35
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Dantski » 06 Nov 2013, 23:03

I outtrowed tirri the only time I've trowed against him. (SAS or LRCG or one of those teams), I also trashed a Kugar/EW flank in a Trow Terries game in like 2006 in LRCG vs BIA3/4 after Ghengis lost his artillery, I don't really get why people think I'm only good for artillery sets when the only thing I'm really bad with (and I am truly terrible) is melee/pus. Not saying I'm great with Trow but just because I didn't demand them every game I played doesn't mean I can't use them. I also recall when I joined ISS in some winter tourney THOR gave me trow and I did well and Chron was surprised how aggressive I was, strangely he never gave me trow again and whoever took over that duty didn't do as well.

Saying I'm better than Adren is ludicrous, right now I don't play outside of tourneys and I wouldn't put myself high up as a priority pick in a draft tourney. I assume Adren plays more than I do as well. I respect Adren as a player and person but we are certainly not friends, if I made a team he would likely not be on it, but neither would I say I hate having him on my team.

BTW is this the first time an unbeaten team has imploded? :o

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Asmodian » 06 Nov 2013, 23:04

PunkUser did fine that game. It didn't matter what I told him to do at that point and my job was to hold my side long enough for our rush to win.

Our rush failed horribly end of story.

Communication doesn't have to be in textual form... good players base their movements on the movements of those around them. Yes, that is communication too... similar to body language. We worked well together considering what we were up against. I wouldn't fault anyone for us losing that flank other than you for coming up with such a terrible strategy... browning, myrk, and I all played well.


Correct communication doesn't need to be textual, but the fact that the rush failed horribly when you guys were in position to make it work means there should have been textual communication since obviously the synergy wasn't there by looking at the film.

Mark trowed 1 game vs East Wind this tourney and held his own. East Wind was one of the trowers on the winning MWC team. Trowing is one of the easiest things to do on this game, I'm not sure why you are trying to make it appear that it is some difficult job.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby adrenaline » 06 Nov 2013, 23:34

The rush failed because they had 4 fetch, a lock, and plenty of mellee to defend their artillery.... which was pretty predictable and pretty much the reason your strat was flawed. Were you expecting them to have nearly nothing on that flank, and to be able to hold a larger flank with ONE fetch? I really just don't understand your logic there...

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Asmodian » 06 Nov 2013, 23:37

adrenaline wrote:The rush failed because they had 4 fetch, a lock, and plenty of mellee to defend their artillery.... which was pretty predictable and pretty much the reason your strat was flawed. Were you expecting them to have nearly nothing on that flank, and to be able to hold a larger flank with ONE fetch? I really just don't understand your logic there...


I'm done talking about the milj game, watch the film. When you guys first met up with the opposing force, the melee support was in a position that they couldn't have helped their fetch, but our rush was not aware and didn't take advantage. After that people just randomly rushed and died when we had better map position and could have just backed out.

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Asmodian » 06 Nov 2013, 23:43

Dantski wrote:Saying I'm better than Adren is ludicrous, right now I don't play outside of tourneys and I wouldn't put myself high up as a priority pick in a draft tourney. I assume Adren plays more than I do as well. I respect Adren as a player and person but we are certainly not friends, if I made a team he would likely not be on it, but neither would I say I hate having him on my team.

BTW is this the first time an unbeaten team has imploded? :o


It is far from ludicrous, I would take: you,bone,kryptos,browning and basically any player that plays smart, has decent BC skills and is a good teammate over a player similar to Adren. If I play in anymore 2t tournaments I will completely form my team around smart players to show how much more dominate smart players are as opposed to good 1v1 players who haven't mastered the skills of 2t play.

I don't think anyone plays outside of tournaments right now with the exception of Paris,Slate,Pallidice,Cruniac and a few others you generally see online playing.

punkUser
Posts: 1382
Joined: 16 Nov 2012, 23:13
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby punkUser » 06 Nov 2013, 23:44

While I'm still not convinced it's a great general strategy for that map (which is pretty narrow and easier to lock down at choke-points), it was pointed out to me that THOR used a very similar trade and strategy in this MWC game and pulled it off fairly convincingly:
http://gateofstorms.net/tournaments/MWC ... games/5880

So I won't go as far to say it's a total failure, but I do believe mistakes were made by wwo's team in that game (particularly in scouting and reacting) that were not made by Paris'.

Obviously such a trade would blow out teams that went heavy on souls, but beyond that I'm not convinced it's a great idea. It's risky even in the best case, particularly in FR where you basically have to get VI immediately or you lose the ability to control where the other team goes. That said, while I don't agree with Asmo (and GKG) on this particularly strategy, sometimes it's fun to try different stuff. No real harm done TBH, we still made it to the finals.

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Asmodian » 06 Nov 2013, 23:50

Myrk wrote:I suggest just showing up, playing, then giving each other shit after.


This has always been my intent. I don't have a fragile ego where I will jeopardize my teams chances of winning because I don't like a player on the team.

Adren on the other hand has already proved different with the original PM that was posted here, where he said something along the lines of "He didn't care if it hurt his team".

Enjoy this tournament win Adren. I might continue signing up for 2t tournaments in the future just to ensure that you and Paris never win another 2t tournament. You can hold onto your fail ratios though.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby par73 » 06 Nov 2013, 23:54

punkUser wrote:So I won't go as far to say it's a total failure, but I do believe mistakes were made by wwo's team in that game (particularly in scouting and reacting) that were not made by Paris'.


I think you hit the head of the nail with the hammer here, Wwo is a brilliant strategist but terrible with in-game adjustments.

punkUser wrote:In any case, let's keep this an on-topic whine-fest between Asmo, par and adren please folks, no need to pull others in! :P



Please tell me what I'm whining about Punk User; show me how your math degree helps you define, fine whine.
This has everything to do with Adren and Asmo, nothing to do with me.

Cya Saturday, maybe you'll get more than thrall duty from "The 2nd Best Strategist on Myth".
Highly unlikely though.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby par73 » 06 Nov 2013, 23:58

Asmodian wrote:
Myrk wrote:I suggest just showing up, playing, then giving each other shit after.


This has always been my intent. I don't have a fragile ego where I will jeopardize my teams chances of winning because I don't like a player on the team.


Someones in denial about talking shit about one of his most valuable teammates, and also in denial about what it means to be a "good teammate".

Asmo I love your TA about me "Well I don't know about Par, he seems like a good teammate." :o

Laugh at how lame[1], you make the statement as if you had any awareness of what it means to be a "good teammate"



[1] "lahl" - Erik, 2003

punkUser
Posts: 1382
Joined: 16 Nov 2012, 23:13
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby punkUser » 07 Nov 2013, 00:50

par73 wrote:Please tell me what I'm whining about Punk User

You miss the smiley there? :)

par73 wrote:Cya Saturday, maybe you'll get more than thrall duty from "The 2nd Best Strategist on Myth".
Highly unlikely though.

Pssh I'm a thrall PRO at this point man. You'd better hope I don't get thrall for your sake! :P

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby adrenaline » 07 Nov 2013, 00:55

Asmodian wrote:
Myrk wrote:Enjoy this tournament win Adren. I might continue signing up for 2t tournaments in the future just to ensure that you and Paris never win another 2t tournament.


I really don't think there is much you can do to stop us... just to make it "easier" for you... perhaps Paris and I should team up for the next major 2t tournament.

Asmodian wrote:Trowing is one of the easiest things to do on this game, I'm not sure why you are trying to make it appear that it is some difficult job.


Oh really? That explains why teams always give their worst players trowing duty! ...

Asmodian wrote:It is far from ludicrous, I would take: you,bone,kryptos,browning and basically any player that plays generally smart, and has decent BC skills and i a good teammate over a player similar to Adren. If I play in anymore 2t tournaments I will completely form my team around smart players to show how much more dominate smart players are as opposed to good 1v1 players who haven't mastered the skills of 2t play.


I mastered the skills of 2t play years before you even knew how to bottle puss... don't make me laugh.

I bet you'll keep talking shit even after I win this tournament for you on Saturday.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby par73 » 07 Nov 2013, 01:00

punkUser wrote:
par73 wrote:Please tell me what I'm whining about Punk User

You miss the smiley there? :)

par73 wrote:Cya Saturday, maybe you'll get more than thrall duty from "The 2nd Best Strategist on Myth".
Highly unlikely though.

Pssh I'm a thrall PRO at this point man. You'd better hope I don't get thrall for your sake! :P


hehe i'm a total thrall noob and walked off my team's flag vs thor.

I could learn a few things from a player like you ;)

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Asmodian » 07 Nov 2013, 01:04

par73 wrote:Laugh at how lame[1], you make the statement as if you had any awareness of what it means to be a "good teammate"


I'll let my past teammates be the judge of that, not you. I know that everyone of my past teammates would say I am a very good teammate with the exception of August and now Adrenaline. I would say that is a pretty good track record.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby par73 » 07 Nov 2013, 01:47

Asmodian wrote:
par73 wrote:Laugh at how lame[1], you make the statement as if you had any awareness of what it means to be a "good teammate"


I'll let my past teammates be the judge of that, not you. I know that everyone of my past teammates would say I am a very good teammate with the exception of August and now Adrenaline. I would say that is a pretty good track record.



Interesting, two players from NC not in agreement with you being a good teammate (NC helped define what it meant to be a good teammate), and one player from NC pulling your strings (who get's his strings pulled by another member of NC).


Oh Name Changers, how I salute thee...
Thou image chiseled in myth history...
We will never forget...

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Giant Killer General » 07 Nov 2013, 02:04

I am pretty sure Dantski would out-trow adrenaline after witnessing adren's trowing last week. I fumbled an LOL when his 2nd trow goes from green to near-dead red after having done pretty much nothing. that was quite hilarious, even I expected better from adren. At least dantski is smart, solid, and not a liability from either a weak, self-defeating mentality or poor judgement like adren is.

anyway, we all saw what adren was capable of as a captain from last draft tourney, so no reason to even entertain the notion that he knows anything about strategy or 2 team play.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby adrenaline » 07 Nov 2013, 02:08

What u saw was an undermanned team, nothing more nothing less. But keep beating that dead horse. And i trowed fine that game... lost one within a shitstorm of units oh no. How dare i... especially well after we had clearly already won the game. And what do u mean after doing pretty much nothing? I killed like 80% of their team that game, retard.

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Myrk » 07 Nov 2013, 02:23

I'd say after having theorycrafted mjila a bit that asmo's strat was indeed viable, just executed pretty poorly and was a bit high level for a draft team

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Asmodian » 07 Nov 2013, 02:32

Myrk wrote:I'd say after having theorycrafted mjila a bit that asmo's strat was indeed viable, just executed pretty poorly and was a bit high level for a draft team


That is something I can agree with. If people were to blame me for doing something too complicated for a draft team I would have accepted that, but the strategy in itself is far from being a "fail strat" or whatever it was called.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby Giant Killer General » 07 Nov 2013, 02:36

the games were 6 vs 6, so what are you talking about undermanned?

delusional much adren?

the defense mechanisms of your fragile ego are quite entertaining.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby adrenaline » 07 Nov 2013, 02:44

most of the games were 6v5 and what i meant by undermanned is that none of our best players showed up. do the math, idiot. i planned for minimum 6 players and had big roles set aside for the best players, none of whom showed up... so i was left shorthanded half the games against a better team. and I capped... what? 2 fucking games? 3? yes, surely those few shitty games are the epitome of my captaining ability. idiot.

drunken_deer
Posts: 640
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 05:49
Contact:

Re: Team Asmo has Shamed this tournament.

Postby drunken_deer » 07 Nov 2013, 12:09

Its a poor captain that blames his team mates, and Asmo yet again is blaming his team mates in this case Adren.

Trow belts are useless without something to buckle onto.


Return to “Myrk's Tournament 2013”