if my demands arent met

tirri
Posts: 559
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 18:01
Contact:

if my demands arent met

Postby tirri » 16 Sep 2013, 05:12

if my demands arent met and asmo wont reschedule the finals, i will reveal horrible secret information about team asmo that will ruin the integrity of the whole tourney and drive the community into a bitter war of ideologies for years to come

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzK97Aaj_U8[/youtube]


do it asmo, or i will ruin everything

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby par73 » 16 Sep 2013, 05:37

who cares, this tournament has less integrity than tws1

tirri
Posts: 559
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 18:01
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby tirri » 16 Sep 2013, 05:56

plz par. asmo switfly dealing with your cheating shenanigans only made this tournament seem more prestigious and the crowds are already lining up for the finals of the century. but i can ruin it all


Image


notice how asmo doesnt even begin the discussion by saying something like "pish posh, theres nothing to reveal". thats because asmo knows about the terrible secret too

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby par73 » 16 Sep 2013, 06:15

uhh yeah he 'dealt with "my" cheating shenanigans' by allowing all teams to be able to substitute for a player, basically making said accusation of cheating (while nowhere to be found in the "Smo Draft Rule Book") legal in the first place. this mostly happened because of how retarded asmo would have sounded threatening to exclude or ban someone from this tournament.

if anything, team cremisi cheated in week 3, while using 2+ substitutes.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby adrenaline » 16 Sep 2013, 13:11

your team cheated vs. team homer YESTERDAY by allowing tourney kills + dmg leader and perennial heavyweight ADRENALINE to play for them against his own team. oh, the humanity!

Homer
Posts: 195
Joined: 21 Feb 2013, 18:13
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Homer » 16 Sep 2013, 16:51

I'm still not sure why my team isn't in the finals, we are clearly better than everyone else at this game and in real life. I want to see the scoring here for all four teams posted public as proof that Team Homer isn't in the finals.

Then and only then will I stand aside and allow this tournament to continue, Team Homer is a victim here of cheating and lack of reliable team mates. We deserve a real shot.


par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby par73 » 16 Sep 2013, 18:01

adrenaline wrote:your team cheated vs. team homer YESTERDAY by allowing tourney kills + dmg leader and perennial heavyweight ADRENALINE to play for them against his own team. oh, the humanity!

I missed the first game where they allowed that to happen, kind of like TMNS allowing sam to sub for TMNT

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby adrenaline » 16 Sep 2013, 18:31

really everyone was just getting sick of waiting... we had 7, you had 5... so i jumped ship and said "just start"... and that was that! i have no regrets. WWO was about to leave, otherwise, and i doubt anyone else would have stuck around if we delayed any longer.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby par73 » 16 Sep 2013, 18:41

Naah that was cool, the match was completely different because the results wouldn't even matter for either of our teams making it to the finals. This situation made a value change of "What's happening in the real world" and "what's happening in myth 2" from about 98.5% to 1.5% to 99% to 1%, enough where I had no intentions of ushering out a guest who traveled literally over 100 miles to come and visit me for the weekend and likely wouldn't have had those intentions regardless.

We didn't have a roster-based turn up so they turned into much more casual, but FUN, games. If we had been able to play Friday (the only day you couldn't make it :(), team cremisi would have had a full roster.

Hence I had asked for 3-4, and asked for an implied delay. heh literally showed up with the lobby game clock at ~12 Minutes. You guys had already waited a half an hour anyway, that was still very respectable and I apologize for not making it on time.

if any of that mattered we would have had to replay game 1 anyway (subs can't be on other teams in tournament), would have made match longer.

HeadHunterKC
Posts: 127
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 17:07
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby HeadHunterKC » 16 Sep 2013, 19:45

Tirri should reveal his secret anyway. Total transparency. Also, when does the next tournament begin. This was fun but not enough to fuel my interest.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby par73 » 16 Sep 2013, 20:16

There is a ffa-league every week, I think on Wednesday or Thursday?

Also sometime soon I'll be hosting a 5 on 5 KotM tournament as a prequel to TWS.

Cutard
Posts: 318
Joined: 05 Dec 2012, 18:47
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Cutard » 17 Sep 2013, 00:14

The most hysterical part about all of this is GKG being a comet in whateverthefuck that room is supposed to be. This town needs an enema.

Homer
Posts: 195
Joined: 21 Feb 2013, 18:13
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Homer » 17 Sep 2013, 00:17

You don't think GKG should be comet?

Cutard
Posts: 318
Joined: 05 Dec 2012, 18:47
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Cutard » 17 Sep 2013, 00:21

You're all about giving yourself over to a higher power homer but I think I'll steer clear of egomaniacal sociopaths.

tirri
Posts: 559
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 18:01
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby tirri » 17 Sep 2013, 05:55

if the final is rescheduled, i will only reveal the monstrosities after it. i dont want madrigal to turn into a burning heap of ruins before the finals

tirri
Posts: 559
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 18:01
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby tirri » 17 Sep 2013, 06:21

it doesnt look like asmo is making any efforts to reschedule the match, so i will spill everything out today when i have a few mins to write everything here

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby adrenaline » 17 Sep 2013, 14:35

doooo itttttttttttttt

tirri
Posts: 559
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 18:01
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby tirri » 17 Sep 2013, 14:59

You may have noticed asmo's rather erratic behaviour during this tournament. first he agreed to let chron join team cremisi, only to withdraw the agreement because of some silly argument between par and punk over semantics. then, after chron played for team cremisi anyway asmodian rather puzzlingly didn't give out any penalties but rather threw to whole idea of the draft tournament to trash by allowing subtitutes to be used. in fact, you can substitute your worst player with a five baller now.

asmo used a rather flimsy argument to back up this rule change. "because team crem cheated, we are now allowing cheating in this tournament". this of course makes no sense unless you're a 10 year old going by playground rules and no self respecting tournament organizer would do a thing like this.

but does asmo actually have some great masterplan behind this all? ill let you draw your own conclusions

in team asmo's private forum i informed everyone that i couldnt show up for the finals. i made the post on sep 9th, 2:23am.

Asmo made his rule change allowing teams to use one (and any sub) on sep 9th, 3:27am

this seems highly convenient. asmo changes the whole idea of the draft tournament and allows players like gkg or ew to sub an hour after i have told him i cant make the finals. did asmo do this to get an edge in his own 4 TEAM super competitive draft tournament?? has asmos will to win been the reason for the strange rule changes??

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby adrenaline » 17 Sep 2013, 15:11

scandalous, indeed. i can only conclude that asmo is trying to rig this tourney in a feeble attempt to finally obtain high-3 baller status.

Pogue
Posts: 1206
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:26
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Pogue » 17 Sep 2013, 18:40

Who the fuck cares? I'm sick and tired of Tirri making his, "if you don't do this blah blah," threads. You stink. Don't you have a little kid to look after? No one cares about this tournament, and your secret was fucking stupid. I hope you get gang raped by a band of Scandanavian Neo-Nazis.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby adrenaline » 17 Sep 2013, 19:30

why do you even care? you claim not to even play myth anymore (though 99% likely you play on a dummy).

also:

search.php?author_id=76&sr=posts

do you consider yourself to be a quality forum contributor?

tirri's posts are generally entertaining on some level at least... while your posts are insubstantial, crude, cynical, and generally come off as a cry for attention.

just sayin'.

East Wind tmnt
Posts: 272
Joined: 18 Nov 2012, 16:12
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby East Wind tmnt » 17 Sep 2013, 20:01

pogue = BOC

HeadHunterKC
Posts: 127
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 17:07
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby HeadHunterKC » 17 Sep 2013, 20:28

BOC is better than Pogue

wwo
Posts: 835
Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 14:35
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby wwo » 17 Sep 2013, 22:22

HeadHunterKC wrote:BOC is better than Pogue

The tutorial AI is better than pogue.

Honkey
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Jan 2013, 00:41
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Honkey » 17 Sep 2013, 23:03

The rabbit hole gets deeper:

Ruling on Team Cremisi

Sent: September 9th, 2013, 3:05 pm
From: Asmodian
To: Honkey
Ok, so the reality of the situation of Team Cremisi is they can't play in the finals even if they end up in 2nd place. I am not stating this now because if I did they would not show up and that would be screwing over Team Homer as well. Also if I made this ruling now their whole team would throw a tantrum and I'm sure paris would try to ruin the tournament by dummying ect...

Please do not mention this to anyone. I will contact people that seemed most concerned with the situation so they are aware of what is going on.

I don't think you are concerned as much as some of the others, but regardless since your team is involved and you are the captain I feel that you should know, so that you are aware that your team will be getting a fair treatment when all is said and done.

Asmodian

Posts: 659
Joined: February 22nd, 2013, 1:28 am

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby par73 » 17 Sep 2013, 23:35

Well there was no way we could have gotten into the finals anyway if team asmo threw the match anyway (which they did)

in fact, this was more like a 2 week QR tournament.
eliminations basically took place in week 3, where team homer took 3rd place and team cremisi took 4th.
week 3 honkey vs team asmo was like a 'prequel' to the finals, type of game.

I actually thought asmo was doing the "honorable" thing allowing teams to use one subsitute, basically creating a rule (since there was no rule breaking in the first place, with no said rule in place) to allow Chron to play legally for us (as he originally said before he threw a tantrum after reading a conversation between PunkUser and I).
At the same time I felt there was some kind of catch; No surprise here, asmo is a giant bitch.

Not to mention his mostly harmless team was the only team to get beat by Swedish Meatballs in the MWC05 QRs. Well, Sm later lost to 'ageha'. 'ggs'


looks like tirri just lost his 'crutch'

and it looks like team asmodian is gunna get rolled harder in the finals than week 3.

"ggs"

drunken_deer
Posts: 640
Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 05:49
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby drunken_deer » 17 Sep 2013, 23:40

Honkey wrote:The rabbit hole gets deeper:

Ruling on Team Cremisi

Sent: September 9th, 2013, 3:05 pm
From: Asmodian
To: Honkey
Ok, so the reality of the situation of Team Cremisi is they can't play in the finals even if they end up in 2nd place. I am not stating this now because if I did they would not show up and that would be screwing over Team Homer as well. Also if I made this ruling now their whole team would throw a tantrum and I'm sure paris would try to ruin the tournament by dummying ect...

Please do not mention this to anyone. I will contact people that seemed most concerned with the situation so they are aware of what is going on.

I don't think you are concerned as much as some of the others, but regardless since your team is involved and you are the captain I feel that you should know, so that you are aware that your team will be getting a fair treatment when all is said and done.

Asmodian

Posts: 659
Joined: February 22nd, 2013, 1:28 am



boo fucking hoo. Far as i am concerned now any problem is Team Cremesi and I, nor any team member on Honkey should compromise. Your disregard for my slugfest with no respect further fuels my cause to win this thing a 2nd time and as fast possible to get it over and done.

Pogue
Posts: 1206
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:26
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Pogue » 18 Sep 2013, 00:15

adrenaline wrote:why do you even care? you claim not to even play myth anymore (though 99% likely you play on a dummy).


Nope I actually don't.

adrenaline wrote:do you consider yourself to be a quality forum contributor?


I'd say I'm on par with you. We both bring nothing to the table and like to hear ourselves talk.

East Wind tmnt wrote:pogue = BOC


I can assure you EW I would never use a name like BOC.

wwo wrote:
HeadHunterKC wrote:BOC is better than Pogue

The tutorial AI is better than pogue.


I never finished the tutorial, I always would quit it after half an hour from being too frustrated.

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Asmodian » 18 Sep 2013, 01:26

par73 wrote:Not to mention his mostly harmless team was the only team to get beat by Swedish Meatballs in the MWC05 QRs. Well, Sm later lost to 'ageha'


No idea who mostly harmless is and my team never played SM in all of MWC 05, that would have required your team to be able to make it past DE 2 ;)

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby par73 » 18 Sep 2013, 03:16

oh wait im sorry, tle is your idiot team who 'beat HoA' by enforcing some fallback bullshit on them, then they came back and whooped your ass 30 years later and eliminated your sorry squad. TLE wasn't even in the top 2 pools of the first weighted-MWC QR. Yo basically tried to 'cheat' by the rules in 2005 to beat a team (which ended up beating you), and now 8 years later when you run the rules; have you learned nothing?
after talking shit about how I hosted MWC? delightful.


funny this is the only thing you have to say, coming out of the brick work


perfect bait, "typo" a fact, catch a red-handed 'observer'.


this will be a great time to remember for a tournament, because now the only team that would have beaten the "draft champions" was already "disqualified from the draft finals" before they ever had a chance.


BRAVO

Image

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Asmodian » 18 Sep 2013, 04:21

The only thing you have ever performed at a 4-ball level is typing nonsense on the forums. I don't think anyone understands half the stuff you type in your post.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby par73 » 18 Sep 2013, 05:20

tirri wrote:if my demands arent met and asmo wont reschedule the finals, i will reveal horrible secret information about team asmo that will ruin the integrity of the whole tourney and drive the community into a bitter war of ideologies for years to come

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzK97Aaj_U8[/youtube]


do it asmo, or i will ruin everything


Team Cremisi was screwed because of breaking an unwritten rule on an imaginary wall.

Honkey wrote:The rabbit hole gets deeper:
Asmo wrote:Ruling on Team Cremisi

Sent: September 9th, 2013, 3:05 pm
From: Asmodian
To: Honkey
Ok, so the reality of the situation of Team Cremisi is they can't play in the finals even if they end up in 2nd place. I am not stating this now because if I did they would not show up and that would be screwing over Team Homer as well. Also if I made this ruling now their whole team would throw a tantrum and I'm sure paris would try to ruin the tournament by dummying ect...

Please do not mention this to anyone. I will contact people that seemed most concerned with the situation so they are aware of what is going on.

I don't think you are concerned as much as some of the others, but regardless since your team is involved and you are the captain I feel that you should know, so that you are aware that your team will be getting a fair treatment when all is said and done.

Asmodian

Posts: 659
Joined: February 22nd, 2013, 1:28 am


Team Homer was screwed anyway because your team threw the match.

`Smoriggery 13.

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Myrk » 18 Sep 2013, 06:35

You're never going to get off this notion that team cremisi was eliminated for some reason other than losing too many games are you

Dantski
Posts: 433
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:35
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Dantski » 18 Sep 2013, 12:05

#1 pick bro

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Giant Killer General » 18 Sep 2013, 12:11

paris whining about a self-serving rule change mid-tournament? fucking priceless

tirri begging for attention again as usual, and mentions my name for some reason. yup, that sounds about right.

p.s. - i agree with what myrk said

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Giant Killer General » 18 Sep 2013, 13:34

par73 wrote:I actually thought asmo was doing the "honorable" thing


the guy who stole prize money from his own teammates, all of whom carried him, now talking about what the "honorable" thing to do is.

god this thread is pure gold.

Homer
Posts: 195
Joined: 21 Feb 2013, 18:13
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Homer » 18 Sep 2013, 17:21

I like what Paris said about how my team got screwed because, Asmodian's team threw the match?

(If you really threw the match then you're a idiot in real life)

ANSWER THESE ALLEGATIONS BEFORE THE MYTH TRIBUNAL ON FRIDAY AT 8 PM EST.

FAILURE TO APPEAR WILL RESULT IN HANGING BY THE BALL SACK.

THOSE FOUND GUILTY OF THROWING A MYTH TOURNAMENT MATCH SHALL BE HUNG BY THE BALL SACK UNTO DEATH.

THOSE FOUND GUILTY OF RIGGING A TOURNAMENT WILL BE GIVEN THE DEATH PENALTY BY HANGING FROM THE BALL SACK.

THOSE FOUND TO BE WITHOUT SAID BALL SACK SHALL BE HUNG BY THE EARS, TITS, OR SOME OTHER CRUEL MEASURE RESULTING IN A SLOW, PAINFUL, and HUMILIATING DEATH.

THE MYTH TRIBUNAL COUNCIL WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:

Wwo
Limp
Zak
Cu
Cruniac
Pogue
Drunken Irishmen
Gkg
Kirk
Tirri
Homer

Prosecutor Paris, will be liable for presenting arguments to support his accusation of cheating against Defendants Asmodian, and his alleged Co-Conspirators. Arguments from both sides shall be heard in a private room free from any spam, gaming, free chatting or other such Thom Foolery.

After which time, a vote will be taken by any Tribunal Members in attendance and majority rules. At which time, either defendants or prosecutor shall be hung from the ball sack until death, leaving their family members and friends to live in shame and humiliation for their actions for the rest of their lives.

Court will be in session @ 8 PM EST FRIDAY, and shall last no longer than 20 Minutes. BE THERE OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE MYTH TRIBUNAL.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby adrenaline » 18 Sep 2013, 18:20

I'd like to appear as a character witness.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby par73 » 18 Sep 2013, 18:21

Giant Killer General wrote:
par73 wrote:I actually thought asmo was doing the "honorable" thing


the guy who stole prize money from his own teammates, all of whom carried him, now talking about what the "honorable" thing to do is.


I paid my teammates. After winning prize money in 2007, I didn't remember everyone on the team requiring to get prize money as part of the tradition. Is that what happened when you won prize money? Ohh, wait.

I also was given that money, when I was 17. So go talk to your butt-buddy tiger, or arch-nemesis grim, about giving someone considered a minor in their own country the responsibility to distribute prize money for a myth tournament.

Giant Killer General wrote:paris whining about a self-serving rule change mid-tournament? fucking priceless


You gunna keep bitching about a rule that basically allowed your team to hold the majority of other teams hostage via "who could play", because the person I put in charge of the website and rules (who was also on your team) did not change the rules so that it would be fair for ALL teams?
Oh wait, I should have just allowed The Blades to take advantage of that rule too right?

Gkg ~well I could only find 6 players who wanted to put up with my serious desires to win and exhort them to "put-up-with-my-narcicisstic-personality-disorder",

Gkg ~so yeah, you're all screwed if you wanted to have more than 7 players on your team play when we're in the building, or 6 when we're down a man~

Was it really "self-serving"? Are you implying I was going to be benched by my own team, in light that you guys showed up with 7 and we became forced to use 7? LOOOL

Newsflash idiot: We still played 7v7 despite the rule change.

MWC13 was an inclusive tournament, unlike the exclusive MFC or ADT2.
Why the fuck should players be penalized for wanting to participate? It's 2013.


------------


But hey, buddy old pal, let's talk about Self-Serving rule changes. Let's talk about Honor. Semper Fi, right Marine? LOL.
Like that time, in your 1v1 tournament this summer that never finished, where you disqualified a win of one of your competitors, simply because you lagged?
You couldn't just man up? Then when he replayed you, and won, you still didn't count the first victory? LET THE BUTTHURT FLY, Mr. I'm the perfect guy. hahaha
Image
I guess it's embarrassing to find out that this player was sin, who hadn't played since 2010.
Image

Gkgriggery 13'.

But wait, GKG has tournament victories. Why would he care about excluding a game he lost in his tournament?
Image
oh wait, that's why. rank matters, personal stats matters, having a loss 'not count' matters; they go hand in hand.

Not to mention two of your top competitors and former teammates, Ghengis and I, stopped "playing" in your "competition" after we saw the bullshit tomfoolery of what you did in that game with sin. And let's not forget what happened to you and Kirk in this tournament, another of your former teammates and top competitor.
I use the word term playing lightly, I mostly rushed everyone on every map and found out who could potentially be the best Mazz players in 2013.






oh wait I forgot I'm replying to the guy who threw Chickenwire out of the history books, "Yes everyone, I am the first myther to three peat in MWCs, and only the second to get 4 MWC rings." I shan't hath bothered.


I'm so delighted you came to talk big bad marine machine, do you have anything else to say? Probably just two or three sentences of "hehehe checks from the government, hehehe, butthurt, hehehe"

wwo
Posts: 835
Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 14:35
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby wwo » 18 Sep 2013, 19:33

paris' trash talk is so old school legit, he has to keep using Windows XP to get it across.

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Asmodian » 18 Sep 2013, 22:15

tldr for those just showing up,

Paris creates a lot of spam to try and hold some relevance in the community since he has not been able to piggy back people to tournament success as of late.

You could call it the 2nd coming of Kirk if you would like.

Pogue
Posts: 1206
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:26
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Pogue » 18 Sep 2013, 23:04

adrenaline wrote:I'd like to appear as a character witness.


Feel free to take my seat on the council for this clusterfuck. The amount of evidence that will need to be reviewed is a bit much for my autism.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby par73 » 18 Sep 2013, 23:36

Piggy back? 4 rings
go check out my stats in the finals of those tournaments bitchmade idiot

don't be mad that you weren't a 'myth commodity' until 2013, brah, i've been gold

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Giant Killer General » 19 Sep 2013, 00:40

lol did paris really post a 3 page reply to me?

fuck yes, i won again.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby par73 » 19 Sep 2013, 00:58

gkg ~omg such a big response! I won!

typical "hehehe checks from the government, hehehe, butthurt, hehehe" shit

Honkey
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Jan 2013, 00:41
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Honkey » 19 Sep 2013, 01:38

Paris and Kirk are both great to have on your mwc team. You would have done much better if you had either of them last weekend asmo... no question about that.

East Wind tmnt
Posts: 272
Joined: 18 Nov 2012, 16:12
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby East Wind tmnt » 19 Sep 2013, 04:44

Paris didn't piggyback any MWC wins

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Asmodian » 19 Sep 2013, 05:18

Honkey wrote:Paris and Kirk are both great to have on your mwc team. You would have done much better if you had either of them last weekend asmo... no question about that.


We would have done better had we actually planed and had something to play for.

Edit: Kirk comment was only referring to spamming the forums.

East Wind tmnt wrote:Paris didn't piggyback any MWC wins


You always defend your past tournament teammates regardless of how good or bad they play. I don't care to go back and watch all the films of Paris, but what I do know is I saw him play on The Bulls and SP and you could replace him with any decent player and no one would have noticed at all. of course there is no way to prove this, but if anyone is really interested you can go watch the films for yourself and be the judge.

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: if my demands arent met

Postby Asmodian » 19 Sep 2013, 05:57

par73 wrote:Piggy back? 4 rings
go check out my stats in the finals of those tournaments bitchmade idiot

don't be mad that you weren't a 'myth commodity' until 2013, brah, i've been gold


Image


Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”