The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Chohan
Posts: 326
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 11:01
Contact:

The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Chohan » 24 Aug 2013, 04:23

Commander Minna-Dietline Wilcke
Archetype - (Wolf-Dietrich Wilcke)
Country of Affliation Karlsland (Germany-Luftwaffe)
Known as the 'Ace of Spades'
Asmodian
Image

Flight Lieutenant Hanna-Justina Marseille
Archetype - (Hans-Joachim Marseille)
Country of Affliation Karlsland (Germany-Luftwaffe) 31st Joint Fighter Squadron Afrika
Known as the 'Desert Eagle' and 'Star of Africa'
Tirri
Image

Squadron Leader Heidemarie W. Schnaufer
Archetype - (Heinz-Wolfgang Schnaufer)
Country of Affliation Karlsand (Germany-Luftwaffe) 4th Flying Corps
Known as 'The Phantom of St. Trond' and 'The Strongest Nachthexe'
Cruniac
Image

Flight Lieutenant Dominica S. Gentile
Archetype - (Dominic Salvatore Gentile)
Country of Affliation Romagna (Islands of Sicily) Liberian Army 504th
Known as 'The One Man Air Force'
Dantski
Image

Flight Lieutenant Heinrike Prinzsessin Zu Sayn-Wittgenstein
Archetype - (Heinrich Prinz zu Sayn-Wittgenstein)
Country of Affliation Karlsland (Germany) Nachtjagdgeschwader 5 Fourth Aviation Corps
Known as 'The Princess' from the highly noble lineage.
Bone
Image

Flying Officer Sanya V. Litvyak
Archetype (Lydia V. Litvyak)
Country of Affliation Orussian (Red Army) 586th Fighter Aviation Regiment
Known as 'White Lily of Stalingrad'
Browning
Image

Flight Lieutenant Charlotte E. Yeager
Archetype (Chuck Yeager)
Country of Affliation United States of Liberion Air Force (USA) 363rd flying division
Known as 'Glamorous Shirley'
Myrk
Image

Flying Officer Erica Hartmann
Archetype (Erich Hartmann)
Country of Affliation Karlsland (Germany) Karlsland Air Force, JG52
Known as 'Bubi' and 'Ultra Ace'
KillerKing
Image

Pilot Officer Elizabeth F. Buerling
Archetype - (George F. Beurling)
Country of Affliation Canada (Britanna Air Force) 507th
Known as 'The Knight of Malta'
Pallidice
Image

Flight Sergeant Martina Crespi
Archetype (Sergeant Crespi)
Country of Affliation Roma (Italy) The Redpants 504th Joint Wing.
Known as 'The Hit and Run'
Falcon
Image

Pilot Officer Anabuki Tomoko
Archetype (Anabuki Satoshi)
Country of Affliation Fuso Imperial Army (Japan) 1st Fighter Squadron
Known as 'White Lightning'
PunkUser
Image


Pogue
Posts: 1206
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:26
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Pogue » 24 Aug 2013, 18:09

Cum Gurglers is a more appropriate team name.


par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 26 Aug 2013, 01:52

myrk's character has the biggest boobs, coz he has the most fat per player on team asmo

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 26 Aug 2013, 02:24

I guess I'd be bitter too if I had lost 11 of the last 12 games I'd played against you

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 27 Aug 2013, 05:43

you are just the most well known fat myther besides zagon perhaps

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 27 Aug 2013, 16:20

I guess if having dumbasses call me fat over the internet makes me fat, then I must be fat.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 27 Aug 2013, 17:13

I guess if I was counting wins against other players on myth I would be athletically fit

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby adrenaline » 27 Aug 2013, 17:29

can't we all just.... get along?

Image

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 27 Aug 2013, 17:50

What wins? Haven't seen you win a game in ages

Pogue
Posts: 1206
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:26
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Pogue » 28 Aug 2013, 02:04

Myrk wrote:I guess if having dumbasses call me fat over the internet makes me fat, then I must be fat.


You are what you eat Myrk, so by that logic with all those Cheetos you eat, and if drunken's pics were accurate, then you aren't fat you're just shit.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 28 Aug 2013, 12:52

Myrk wrote:What wins? Haven't seen you win a game in ages



yeah the last time i remember winning a game it was 2006, and you suicided verms fetch hilariously, 3-2 tcox over "BIA3"

thanks for that win bro, i appreciate

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 28 Aug 2013, 18:30

Pogue wrote:
Myrk wrote:I guess if having dumbasses call me fat over the internet makes me fat, then I must be fat.


You are what you eat Myrk, so by that logic with all those Cheetos you eat, and if drunken's pics were accurate, then you aren't fat you're just shit.


So according to your beliefs, you're made up of my jizz.

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 28 Aug 2013, 18:30

par73 wrote:
Myrk wrote:What wins? Haven't seen you win a game in ages



yeah the last time i remember winning a game it was 2006, and you suicided verms fetch hilariously, 3-2 tcox over "BIA3"

thanks for that win bro, i appreciate


Np, thx for the MWC win

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 29 Aug 2013, 17:43

Myrk wrote:
par73 wrote:
Myrk wrote:What wins? Haven't seen you win a game in ages



yeah the last time i remember winning a game it was 2006, and you suicided verms fetch hilariously, 3-2 tcox over "BIA3"

thanks for that win bro, i appreciate


Np, thx for the MWC win


Np bro I built it, and you came

thanks for the win two years ago

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby adrenaline » 29 Aug 2013, 18:02

this is the most polite argument i've seen on these forums

wwo
Posts: 835
Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 14:35
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby wwo » 29 Aug 2013, 20:15

Please go fuck yourself. Thanks.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby adrenaline » 29 Aug 2013, 20:42

I heartily thank you for the suggestion, good sir, and kindly suggest you autofornicate, as well.

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 30 Aug 2013, 03:16

Yeah, paris' trolling isn't really meriting much in the way of a reply

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 30 Aug 2013, 04:56

salutations good sir

3-2 tcox over bia3 was quite a good match

VERMINIX pre-you-killing-him

Image


after: (lol)
Image
Image
Image
Image

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 30 Aug 2013, 04:59

Don't even know what you're talking about, don't care either

wwo
Posts: 835
Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 14:35
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby wwo » 30 Aug 2013, 09:31

I miss VERMINIX.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 30 Aug 2013, 12:22

Now that's pretty rude, you fat fuck. I hope we bomb Ontario before we make our way to Syria so we can strip the gold from your MWC ring. Chances are the mwc13 rings were made of plastic however.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby adrenaline » 30 Aug 2013, 13:22

HEY. Leave Ontario out of this, asshole.

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 30 Aug 2013, 14:53

bombing Ontario wouldn't change the fact that I'm better at Myth than you. Myrk 11 Paris 1, ggs

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 31 Aug 2013, 11:41

HOW U DOIN MYRKARINA, HOW UR NEW FUCKIN JEANS FIT FATASS

"OH BAD< IT HINK A DWARF BLEW A HOLE IN THE ASS LOL "

"fUCKIN DUDS LOL"



HAY MYRK FRIENDLY 1v1s? OR U MAD BRO?

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 31 Aug 2013, 11:42

¡ADRENALINA! ¡ADRENALINA!

un pequeño pene se llena mi vida!

"HAIN"T U HEARD? i CHUGGED IT" - myrk in new york times

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 31 Aug 2013, 14:38

u mad?

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 31 Aug 2013, 22:08

nah coz i got u so furious that you couldn't even do simple maths correktly

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 01 Sep 2013, 05:10

mmk

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 01 Sep 2013, 15:09

myrk ~when I go back to school, its to get my 2nd grade

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 01 Sep 2013, 22:04

You're too dumb to reply to

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 01 Sep 2013, 22:07

If I was, I see you still replied.

Image

the picture above is relevant to you for more reasons than one.

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 02 Sep 2013, 11:40

it doesn't show me owning you at a video game, therefore it's not relevant in any way, shape or form

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 02 Sep 2013, 18:28

dumbo es still replying

funny u bring up 'owning' me in myth. the only time u got ranked 5 balls in the past 8 years was by the same person who gave me my first 4 balls.
eat a dick coz my 2team tournament record and mwc tournament record is still better than yours when we compare head-to-head stats via matches we were in against each other, whether you won the last 9 games out of 11 or not. Loool

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 02 Sep 2013, 22:27

Funny how you think I care about your 2team record, any newbie can leech a good team. I went 11-1 against you in games this year and your mwc team was more stacked than mine. You've also got 0 individual accomplishments. I don't really get why you keep on insisting that you're a good player, in reality you're just some dumbass who could have been replaced by literally anyone on any team you've ever been on and it wouldn't have affected your teams at all.
How did it feel losing your own mwc?

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 02 Sep 2013, 22:30

Yeah well you still suck at math as much as myth. -2

Also I've never won a tournament I've hosted, ever.

thanks for the big whopping paragraph, hopefully it'll work out as a slim fast.

4x Champ

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 03 Sep 2013, 02:37

Yup when someone rapes you over and over again, tell them they suck, that'll take the sting away

Pogue
Posts: 1206
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 16:26
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Pogue » 03 Sep 2013, 02:57

Myrk wrote:Funny how you think I care about your 2team record, any newbie can leech a good team.


You're a "good player," and you leeched off good teams causing them to lose for more than a decade LOL. I hope you're not gaining back all that weight you lost in preparation for MWC in a post victory Twinkie fest. Remember we're always here for you bro :)

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 04 Sep 2013, 02:45

Well myrk, I won't bring up how badly you were victimized during the 2011 MWC finals by the coalition of the Chicago Bullz.


Instead I will drop some facts about our first competitive match on myth.


this match took place in 2006, between tcox and bia3. The #11 and #2{a} QR seed, respectively.

I don't play in the first two games, but you do.
You play pretty well, however once I join the match things start to change for the Good Ol' Myrkridon.

Game Three of TCOX vs BIA (Match is 1-1)
Keep, Dark - CAPTURES
the first game we play against each other, you go 6-4 with 30 dmg, while I go 12-2 with 79 dmg. ur actually paying attention here, "what are we up 3 pts?" while ew replies "lol yeah" modern day ew would be like lol yea. ;)

Image
some how clank tank (this is not the first joke in the article) outsmarts you and tosses a bottle into the river and onto the mid island, which u occupy with ur 4 fetch as well as VERMINIX. Ur team is horrified and morale is low.

Image
U literally made myth that much more entertaining for me, as u were some sort of veteran myth player like civil or bmf, but fuck up so stupidly, while i had been playing for less than 2 years.

Image
anyway u have 4 fetch and get 30 damage and 6 kills, while i have 3 fetch and get 12 kills with 79 damage.

Image
in the words of your co-freshman mwc championship title holder, le "Boom Shaka Laka", as i take out two of your fetch with one of mine.

Image
oh and for some reason you start complaining about jmen after your performance no short of brilliant.

glorious game in myth history, really

Game 4 : tamaerlin light terries
#3) next game u take the least units on bia, some sort of raziel-like punishment inflicted upon you for whatever the hell happened the first time we ever squared off in tournament myth history.
Image
you go 7-1, but you don't get any kills until the games already over and has been decided in a single engagement leaving bia with a 40% advantage. you nab some nice kills of units desperate for a flag contest.
Image
that's right ladies and gentlemen, BIA3 wins game 4 against TCOX because Myrk literally does nothing in relation to winning the game for BIA3.

your team wins not because of your contributions and support, but because kugar, the true 5 baller of bia3, destroys everything in his path. I also reset my router after this game because I was having latency issues.

ok myrk you win this one, 1-1 between us, and 2-2 in the match.

Game 5:
In the decider of our first myth competition between Paris in Flames of Thundercox and Myrkridon of BIAUHYAC3, the map looks familiar. Oh yeah, I played you on this map this year and absolutely raped you and mopped up your entire team from my recollection. I wouldn't bother looking it up Myrk, you already remember how it went.

So again, Last man on the hill on railroad tracks.

wwo gets a 20% whopping 1/5th of bia3's units, the flank, which faces off against me south. you get stuck with some mid role playing status despite the fact wight slayer gave you a 5 ball rating in the tournament.
anyway, because raz is chosen to match up against me, you finally get the 5 baller, 1/5th, 19% of your teams units with about 7 souls; and wwo's role is reduced, good eye Senor Muerto Bastardo.

.
Fool is south with me, on the flank of all flanks, and loses both of his two morts to a single wight within the first 3 minutes of the game.

It becomes clear that lil par par of tcox needs to step it up to make his name, after being brandished a 2 baller or 3 baller but being able to accurately rate players and their subsequent dummy accounts in the MWC the previous year.

Wwo can't budge me at all with any sort of artillary
advantage, he eventually runs away and bia3
has raz match up with me.
raz, you know that guy who capped in 2003.
in the finals, and stepped up for his team?
and in 01 you couldn't live that dream
in spite of getting your shit rocked twice by Np


Anyway raz gets tripled faster by Zer and Fool than kabuki by thugs in Japan,
and a few minutes later the games in sudden death.

Image
bia3's last hope, with less percent, is to get their trow to the flag and have myrk's souls and warlock do enough damage to secure mid.
Image

lil par par at age 15, however had a different idea.

Image
Image
Oh dear.

Image
Game 3 Matchup: A Closer Look
Myrkridon vs Paris

19% to 13%.

you go 8-6, and get 108 damage, 2nd only to kugar in damage for Bia3.

But, heh, I go 10 and 3, with 150 damage, the only player on tcox to get more than 100 damage

Image
oh look, i was also a good sport to my team. how much of a good sport are you to your teams, Myrk?

and ThunderCox defeats The F'ing Sorcerers 17-13

so yeah at age 15 I kicked your ass, so in the words of our forefathers, "hillus", you want to say anything about how great you are of a myth player in comparison to me.






Well this was a pleasant history lesson in Myth History of "What really happened", Myrkridon.
I'm not really sure about your BMI, but what I am sure of: a week later I matched up against BME and won.
You never won anything against BME, not even a challenge for #1 seed in the MWC06 tournament. {a}
Even Unholy Alliance beat BIA2 in MWC05, or were you on HoA for when they beat them as well, I forget...

Much love, tuuuts.

maybe all those abrasions you got from getting raped over the years have caused mental trauma
and your personality has defects based upon a society reject twerp like Jeffery dhamer"
- Paris, in response to Myrkridon

p.s. i probably got laid before you, in regards to earth revolutions, despite the fact you are like 10 years older


File this one in the archives, PunkUser.

Myrk
Posts: 496
Joined: 19 Nov 2012, 03:10
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby Myrk » 04 Sep 2013, 02:59

That's cute that you can make up games from 7 years ago where you claim to play better than me. It's also cute that you spent hours writing that, and going through these replays finding screenshots, does it change the fact that you got raped this year and that my tournament record blows yours out of the water? I suppose the next thing you'll do is brag about the fact that you were picked first in this tourney, and are therefore the most overrated player in the tournament.

PS We all know you've never been laid, you can stop pretending.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: The Strike Witches™ (Team Asmo)

Postby par73 » 04 Sep 2013, 03:31

Yeaa,

MAKING UP GAMES and HOURS OF WORK

LOL


Return to “Asmo's Draft Tournament 2013”