Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Hosted by Giant Killer General

Who is the Best Modern Trower? (2014 - 2017)

You may select 1 option

 
 
View results

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 950
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 15 Jun 2017, 00:57

Who is the best Modern Trower...? (By this I mean people whos names have been entered in 2 or more tournaments since 2014, and/or sign on once in a while)
Since I joined late in the myth scene, I am not allowed to discuss/vote/argue about past mythers or their skills.
(Even though I have good guesses on past players from Gekkos 100s of MB of Films he shared to me)

So we will vote on who the best MODERN Trower is, from 2014 - 2017.
1) They must be able to juggle 1 - 5 trow efficiently and dangerously.
2) Play at a pace or style which is impressive compared to other trowers. (Basically just rape everyone)
3) This is the guy when you see his name when you click on the trows you go "oh boy". (all 5 have that effect, you must choose which one has the largest)
4) At least be entered in 2 tournaments 2014 +, and/or sign on occassionally
5) Being good at Forest Giants helps.

5 Options:

Giant Killer General
Cruniac
tirri
Ghengis (Noblesteed)
East Wind

4 Honorable Mentions:

Adrenaline
par73
limp
verminix


User avatar
Flatline
Posts: 208
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 14:27
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Flatline » 15 Jun 2017, 04:56

HAHAHA you put limp on your honourable mentions list
Your list automatically fucking sucks

Also Adrenaline should be in the top 5 category instead of krok or ghengis
your list fucking sucks
go back to pornhub and not looking at the cocks

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 15 Jun 2017, 07:02

krok and ghengis shouldn't be in there, but only because of the years chosen which they have been inactive for - kind of breaking your own rules in making the list as I am pretty sure neither of them played in any tournaments in those years. I am not sure if flat is following that same reasoning or if he is legitimately saying that krok and ghengis don't deserve top 5 consideration of all-time, which would be ridiculous.

and tirri shouldn't be in there either no matter what years. a top 5 all-time player sure, but not a top 5 trower, my god.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby adrenaline » 15 Jun 2017, 07:45

Option 6 - none of the above.

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 950
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 15 Jun 2017, 07:51

thanks for the feeback

adren I knew you wouldn't like it since I only honorably mentioned you
also don't give a shit what you think
You should be happy you are permitted onto a list with East Wind

@GKG
my rules state if they were put on a roster since 2014 at least twice and I am fairly certain they have been
Ghengis applies
http://tws14.webs.com/registered-teams
Re: One. Concise. MWC2016 Thread.
Postby Asmodian » 13 Jul 2016, 15:20 (Amos 2016 roster)
Ghengis Khan

KROK though, probably not. If I can, I will replace him with East Wind and find a new member for our honorable mentions.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 15 Jun 2017, 17:12

ok he was added to a team just like people tried to add him to a team this year. but did he actually play? Looking at the GoS page for TWS 2014 shows that he did not play any games in that tournament.

why would adding them to a team (likely without even asking them) matter more than them actually having played?

ghengis is top notch though. he would be either my #1 or #2 all-time pick. but he just didn't play in those years.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 15 Jun 2017, 17:18

I should also note that both tirri and chickenwire briefly participated in my melee tournament back in like 2006. they both got humiliated by me after a couple games and promptly left before finishing their match, never to melee competitively again.

they are great players, but they cannot melee with the best. And that includes trowing - even if it is a little different than normal melee units, many of the same concepts still apply. that is no knock on them either, very few mythers are great with melee.

meanwhile, ghengis was my myth melee prodigy. again, top notch. pretty sure kirk was good with melee as well.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby adrenaline » 15 Jun 2017, 20:41

Fortunately, your opinion is worthless LSO.

I'm sure you could flip through the history books and find multiple tourney films of me shitting on all of those listed with trow. But you're a fanboy... and you can't argue with a fanboy.

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 950
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 15 Jun 2017, 21:42

adrenaline wrote:Fortunately, your opinion is worthless LSO.

I'm sure you could flip through the history books and find multiple tourney films of me shitting on all of those listed with trow. But you're a fanboy... and you can't argue with a fanboy.


fanboy? fanboy of who?
I hate everyone I listed (except 2 - 3 honorable mentions), that's not why I didn't include you
idk if you would call that a fanboy still

you may have beat them all, sure
but they all have beat you, many times
they are just better

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 15 Jun 2017, 21:58

well, NC did pick me most of the time as primary trower over adren during my time with them, and pretty much every time at their height in mwc09, including the finals - their first mwc win. It was one of the reasons I was recruited onto NC actually, they needed an aggressive and intelligent trower/heavy hitter which they felt lacking (and I agree with that reasoning). Apparently, that was for good reason, since they did start winning tournaments consistently when that happened.

I am not sure how adren is rationalizing that one in his mind, but I am sure it must upset him greatly. I am sure adren will have some reply, and I don't really care about such a title, but the facts are the facts no matter how you try to spin them. I am amused though that adren is consistently the only person that ever tries to bring up his name in all-time considerations of anything. You would think that if the argument for him was any good he could at least find some people to back him up.

Of course, nitpicking just the years 2014-2017 is a different matter entirely, if that is the argument to be had. But since we are including people who haven't even played in those years, it seems like this is more about an all-time list.

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 950
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 15 Jun 2017, 22:34

This not an all time list
And all of these people have played since 2014.
There would be other considerations such as Chohan, Redphoenix (Idk about RP Ive just seen him trow for NP in films), shaister, etc.
That's why I am doing modern, is because I have no clue how good those players are at trow and I am in no place to argue them.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 15 Jun 2017, 22:44

okay fair enough, I guess ghengis did play in both mwc15 and mwc16. Not sure how he did though. His golden years were 2009-2012 when he was more active.

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 950
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 15 Jun 2017, 22:48

Giant Killer General wrote:okay fair enough, I guess ghengis did play in both mwc15 and mwc16. Not sure how he did though. His golden years were 2009-2012 when he was more active.


He is still very worthy of mention, regardless of activity.

Ratking
Posts: 379
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 21:18
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Ratking » 16 Jun 2017, 02:00

Looking at those years (14-17) I would say that Kilgrath and Adren are viable candidates. They mostly did the heavy hitting with trow on my teams. Kinda agree that Kirk and Gk weren't really that active at that time.

Also, Adren just did a GREAT job with trow against you, Lso.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby adrenaline » 16 Jun 2017, 03:38

fair point rat... i did just shit all over your team with trow 3x in that last match, LSO.

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 950
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 16 Jun 2017, 03:43

oh no slate and wwo lost to adren
good job bud

akira
Posts: 185
Joined: 30 Nov 2016, 01:34
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby akira » 16 Jun 2017, 05:30

when does the poll close? looks like tirri is leading for the best modern trower according to popular opinion

User avatar
Flatline
Posts: 208
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 14:27
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Flatline » 16 Jun 2017, 06:24

Tirri is obviously the best trower on the list
look at his votes

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby adrenaline » 16 Jun 2017, 06:47

Giant Killer General wrote:well, NC did pick me most of the time as primary trower over adren during my time with them, and pretty much every time at their height in mwc09, including the finals - their first mwc win. It was one of the reasons I was recruited onto NC actually


Actually, Karma was doing most of the trowing prior to us recruiting you. So you displaced him, perhaps. He was a solid trower, but not as skillfull with artillery squads/mixed sets as other team members... so it made sense to have him trowing. And we didn't recruit you... you were not asked to join... you practically begged to join because you were sick of us shitting on you and your BIA team year after year.

Giant Killer General wrote:they needed an aggressive and intelligent trower/heavy hitter which they felt lacking (and I agree with that reasoning).


No one felt anything was lacking... we were already established as a powerhouse team... we had all the right pieces to win before you joined. You were just one more big fish in a pond full of big fish. I like how you make statements like this in all your posts regarding NC though... probably because you know that no one else from that team is around to dispute it except me. I mean, if you were such an important factor, why did we decline your attempts to join in 2010? Oh right... because nobody wanted you on the team and we were capable of winning without you. Which we did. Again.

And if all that was just an attempt to say that I am not an intelligent trower, or lack aggression... I beg to differ.

Aggression: http://www.filedropper.com/gos2015080216555271
Intelligence: http://www.filedropper.com/gos201603121438591329 - you may want to dispute this because of the campy nature of the map... but I spent the entire game blocking for my team and giving them room to work, and keeping YOU from pushing our flank. No unnecessary aggression or stupid pushes... did exactly what need to be done to win the game. Not exactly sure how YOU define intelligence, but that sounds like it to me.

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Asmodian » 16 Jun 2017, 07:04

GKG
Samuel
East Wind
Cruniac
Adren

For the time span you gave that's the top 5. I can trow with any of them though, that's just not usually my role on the teams I've played with.

VERMINIX anywhere near this list. Just LOL

Lord---Scary Owl
Posts: 950
Joined: 12 Dec 2014, 01:53
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Lord---Scary Owl » 16 Jun 2017, 08:07

sam out of shape

I thought I could get something out of Kilg by including VERMINIX but I guess not
u do not belong anywhere near the list

User avatar
Flatline
Posts: 208
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 14:27
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Flatline » 16 Jun 2017, 12:12

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:oh no slate and wwo lost to adren
good job bud

Way to put your own teammates down lso!

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 16 Jun 2017, 16:59

now we are hearing mentions of kilgrath...oh my.

anyway, sorry adren, but in all these years you have been panning this story, literally no one else on NC has ever backed up your claims that I was kicked off of NC, or now this new one of me "begging" to join. just lol. I didn't even talk to NC that much before joining, it was EW that talked with them, particularly with Cu. Clearly, NC wanted me since I joined the team, didn't they? And they must have liked me on the team a lot since they gave me heavy hitting units for 3 tournaments, including a lot of strategizing and sometimes even captaining, didn't they?

As far as your made up story about me getting "kicked", I didn't play in the finals match of the last tournament I played with them which was in nml10 against tvr. I voluntarily sat the match and said I would not show up, which shows how I was thinking of leaving ahead of time. So even if NC was about to kick me (which they weren't), who fucking cares because I left first. But I guess now you will say next that I was benched from that match or something, even though you couldn't even remember before that I was on NC during that tournament, lol. Keep pushing that lie until it becomes true, adren!

What details do you have to back up your story? Oh right, no details yet again - just further proof that you are lying. I literally just got done embarrassing you in the other thread by revealing your shitty memory of my period of time on NC. Now you want to make the same mistake again? Except now it's not just shitty memory, its lies too? It is sad to see you stoop down to these depths adren.

Looks like NC did need me, since I trashed them in 2011, and then their remaining members kept getting upset by WTC teams in mwc13 with tmns, and again in mwc15 with NCR. I would have trashed them in 2010 too if homer knew how to manager a roster properly. You guys barely got by with ducky capping the opposing team, doing such nonsense as pusless strats on desert, and with ghengis getting fire alarmed while trowing.

And I guess you are just admitting that karma was the chosen trower above you even? oh okay, great point.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 16 Jun 2017, 17:17

akira wrote:when does the poll close? looks like tirri is leading for the best modern trower according to popular opinion


Flatline wrote:Tirri is obviously the best trower on the list
look at his votes


oh damn, you guys are right, he must be the best.

Image

lol tirri

akira
Posts: 185
Joined: 30 Nov 2016, 01:34
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby akira » 16 Jun 2017, 19:30

Gkg~there's no way tirri could be the best, see! he messed up once and I have proof!!11

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 16 Jun 2017, 19:33

I said no such thing sir! I agree with you wholeheartedly, tirri must be the best trower!

Image

Seeker
Posts: 120
Joined: 13 Sep 2016, 00:59
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Seeker » 16 Jun 2017, 19:39

That wasn't Tirri.

It was KROK dummying as tirri.

I know tirri's style and that's not tirri's style at all!

This is exactly like the time God Cops was falsely accused of losing to Saint when it was really KROK joking around!

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 16 Jun 2017, 19:46

does tirri have userid 58?

http://gateofstorms.net/tournaments/MWC2013/rounds/227/games/5870
http://gateofstorms.net/users/58

Must have been someone that hijacked his account though, because the best trower could not have done that, I agree. I'm sure tirri must have denied that was ever him at some point.

Image

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby adrenaline » 16 Jun 2017, 21:20

You tried to join in 2010 and the team voted against you... deny it all you want, but that's exactly how it happened. As far as me forgetting about you being on the NML10 roster... who fucking cares. It was a shit tournament that nobody remembers anyway.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 16 Jun 2017, 22:36

Got anyone else to say that I tried to join in mwc 2010? Why would I try to join a team that I voluntarily didn't play for in the finals of the last tournament with them just weeks prior? Ghengis also left NC at the same time as me, so I wasn't the only one. Or was he "kicked" out too?

What makes more sense - that I was "kicked" from NC after 3 tournaments for reasons you have never been able to explain? Or that I left to strike out on my own (just like ghengis) as a captain and to help create more competitive matches, which I have very clearly done since then?

You say I was "voted" to be kicked. Then what was the reason for a vote in the first place? It couldn't have been about issues with me as a player, so there must have been some drama. What was the drama about? This would mean that I was for some reason not able to get along with perennial nice-guy NC team members suddenly after 3 tournaments with them even though soon afterward I was able to team and get along with long-time rivals such as paris and kirk? And also why would shaister then partner with me in my 2v2 tournament and help edit my 3-baller's dillemma article right around this same time?

Give me a break. Your story makes no sense. The only possible drama from me was over strategies with shaister, which also would be the only possible drama that would make sense and only further proves my story about me leaving, not yours. And as I just said - shaister and I were partners together in my 2v2 tournament right at this same time around nml10, so clearly our disagreements weren't that bad.

You have 0 details to offer here because your story is made-up nonsense. In all these years, why are you the only one that has ever clung to this story? Even EW, who used to talk shit using this same story with you soon after I left, recanted soon after mwc11. You are the only one that clings to it. Shai, cu, or ska, has never backed up your story on this. Why do you think that is?

This is so amusing to me how hard you have tried to cling to this narrative. I was actually still friends with NC after I left (except for you of course, whom I never liked). This is further proven with how right before mwc10 started I invited Cu, who at the time was not going to play in MWC, to join my 2 man team just for shits and giggles. He declined and later joined NC anyway, but I invited him nonetheless. I also had ska ON MY TEAM for mwc14, and he did show to a few matches. I included shaister as well that year even though he did not show. Why would I do any of this if I had beef with NC?

The answer, of course, is that I didn't have serious beef with NC, only with you. And you had absolutely nothing on me as a player, so all you could do was make up this nonsense story. You are the only one who has motivations to push this made-up agenda here. Or if there was any beef with NC, it was clearly on their end from me leaving. The only thing I had a chip on my shoulder about with NC was that I didn't like shaister's strategies. And I settled that matter once and for all in the mwc11 finals and with my strategy article afterward.

Ultimately, whether I left or was kicked is completely pointless. No matter how it happened, it is indisputable that I clearly moved onto better things in myth than your team as I became the premier captain on myth, ended NC's dynasty, and started my own dynasty by having won every single MWC since then. Meanwhile, NC has never been the same since. Did I destroy NC? Quite possibly. And that is the real motivation behind this made-up narrative here. It is merely a feeble attempt to ease the bitterness of rejection and defeat.

If NC did really kick me, I would actually be thanking them for it. I wouldn't mind the rejection one bit because me leaving was clearly for the best, at least for me. The same cannot be said the other way around though, since whether or not me leaving was also for the best for NC appears to be far more debatable, doesn't it?

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby adrenaline » 17 Jun 2017, 01:09

At this point, I'm really just trying to see how long your replies will be. You never fail to disappoint.

Again, you were not "kicked"... I have already stated that. You were never considered a core member, so it was never assumed that you were "still on" any successive roster after MWC09. You were not invited back in 2010, but you did try to join. We did not want you. I clear remember the team talking about it in our private forums at a higher level. Only a few of us had access to these admin forums... myself, ska, shai, and ew (later removed when he left the team because that's where all the dirt was and internal team discussions took place). We unanimously did not want you because you are an abrasive person (except maybe ska who didn't care either way). You are like that typical cancerous know-it-all kid on any multiplayer game that thinks he is better than everyone else and never shuts the fuck up about it. Those mentioned have never been avid posters and are probably too nice to publicly shit on you, but I really don't give a fuck so here I am. Call me a liar all you want, because that's just what you've always done -- deflect, deflect, deflect.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 17 Jun 2017, 01:31

Ahh, so the story changes. Now I wasn't kicked, but apparently people have to "reapply" to the team after each tournament and I was simply declined then? This is too hilarious. What championship team has ever done this with its winning members? What winning team has to have its former championship members "re-apply" after each tournament to be "reconsidered"? If you won the tournament, probably everyone is getting along fabulously, and obviously you would want to keep your same winning roster - especially one of your top players. Even teams that don't win, but are long-standing teams don't do this. The only reason you would have people re-apply is if the team roster was very different, so people would know what they are getting into and decide whether to join or not again due to such stark differences in the team. But if the team roster is essentially the same, why would anyone have people "re-apply"? That is another load of nonsense. What a stupid thing to say. I never had to "re-apply" or request to be added again after each tournament after I joined originally in tws09.

The only discussion I can possibly think of that you are confusing this all with is the original discussions for me to join along with EW during mwc08. Then everything you say could be true. It was true then that we did request to join NC at that time since we were looking for other options outside of teaming with raziel again. And it is true that both of us were declined then. It might even be true that we "begged" as we both strongly wanted to leave raziel, but I wouldn't know since EW did all the talking with Cu, so I was not involved directly in any way and therefore I don't know what was said or how it was said. It is also far more conceivable that then I would be seen as more "abrasive" by NC members who did not know me well, rather than after teaming with them successfully for over a year through 3 tournaments and getting along just fine throughout. And it would also make more sense that you voted about my joining then in mwc08, since I would be a new and relatively unknown member at that time, rather than "voting" on returning, well-known members without even talking with them.

This was leading up to mwc08 though, about half a year before I ended up actually joining. So your discussion and little vote about me being "abrasive" was probably at this point in time - not for mwc10.

Knowing your terrible memory, that is almost certainly what you are confusing this all with, because I absolutely did not request to join NC for mwc10 - I was already on my way out on my own. And nor would I need to request to join again - that doesn't make any sense. I never had to request to join again after I joined the first time, whether I was considered "core" or not. It was always assumed I would return for each tournament for the 2 consecutive tournaments I returned for after the first tournament I originally joined them for. So of course, it would be assumed that I would continue on the team unless I either left, or was kicked. And like I said before, why would Shaister partner with me in a 2v2 tournament at this exact same time if he was the only one that could conceivably be the focus of any abrasion from me over strategies at this time?

Like I said, I have nothing at stake in this argument. I was the one that went on to do better things, so why would I care? But the truth is the truth, sorry to say. You are clearly confusing this with incidents that occurred 2 years earlier for mwc08, not mwc10.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby adrenaline » 17 Jun 2017, 01:56

Actually, the story has not changed. Never once said you were kicked. And how would I possibly be confusing MWC08 and 10? Like I said, EW was an admin on our priv forums at the time... an established member. Keep writing novellas about how right you are though. We're all dripping with the sweat of anticipation at how this gripping tale will end.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 17 Jun 2017, 02:02

Okay, you didn't explicitly say I was kicked. I only implied and assumed that because what you actually meant with me having to "reapply" makes 0 sense. I never had to "reapply" to NC. I have never had to "reapply" for any team I have returned to. Has anyone ever had to do that for any team they returned to? My god, what a stupid thing to say. And of course, you still have 0 explanation for that.

Great, let's see the forum posts with time stamps then since there is obviously a record of this, and nobody gives a shit about stuff that happened 7-9 years ago so who cares about keeping it private anymore.

You are so obviously confusing details with mwc08.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby adrenaline » 17 Jun 2017, 03:51

Why the fuck do keep putting reapply in quotes? I never used that word lol... quit putting words in my mouth. That's twice you've done it now. It was a freeforums.org site and expired many years ago... how the fuck there be a record of this? And clearly YOU give a shit about stuff that happened years ago because you keep writing endless posts about it. I wouldn't throw those names into the mix if I was fucking lying about it, idiot. There is no confusion on my end, homie... the only one confused here is whoever happens to be reading your fanciful bullshit.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 17 Jun 2017, 03:57

you said I had to request to join after each tournament, dumbass. it's in quotes to highlight its stupidity. explain that bullshit, or else keep dodging it. either way, your whole story falls apart on that alone.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby adrenaline » 17 Jun 2017, 05:30

I didn't say you HAD to request to join... some people did ask to join, some people were recruited, some were just added to the roster because they were always on the roster (i.e. legacy).

In plain English so you don't dance around specific words, argue about inflection, verb tense, etc... You TRIED to join and were FUCKING DENIED because you were(are) an ABRASIVE DOUCHEBAG. End of fucking story.

Also, thanks for keeping your previous response to a single line... a stunning, albeit unexpected, demonstration of self-control.

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Asmodian » 17 Jun 2017, 06:20

Lord---Scary Owl wrote:u do not belong anywhere near the list


I didn't say I was; I trow maybe a handful of times throughout a tournament. I don't think someone who just got swept 0-7 after being upset with Ratkings power rankings just a few days prior should be the judge of that though ;)

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 17 Jun 2017, 08:16

adren, think about the idiocy of your statement for one fucking second, holy shit lol. I had to request to join a team i had already been playing with for 3 tournaments in a row with great success? how fucking dense are you? talk about plain english, holy shit. why would I feel the need to request to join again if I was already on the team 3 tournaments in a row? Why would I feel the need to do that when I have literally never had to do that for any team I returned to ever? I don't think I have ever heard of anyone ever having to do that for any team. is the stupidity of how that sounds getting through to you yet? LOL.

Also, think about how douchey that actually makes NC sound rather than me. NC decided not to even talk to me about any issues, even after playing with them for 3 tournaments, and instead decided to just "vote" whether to keep me or not behind my back? Well shit, who would ever want to team with a group of people that does that to its members!

And all you can talk about is "abrasiveness" without any specific details whatsoever of incidents of drama? What was I being abrasive about? You keep throwing that term around, with nothing behind it. All you are doing is describing your own personal issues with me, and then pretending as if the entire team saw that as well to validate yourself - projection yet again. And that is what this whole agenda of yours is really about.

you are such a clown. I will get EW to weigh in on this.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby adrenaline » 17 Jun 2017, 11:03

I'm sure you will. And I don't think my claim about your personality being abrasive needs any clarification. And by all means, get EW to weigh in on this. I'm sure we all look forward to a neutral response from one of myth's nicest players as much as he'll enjoy being put in the situation.

And while you may think the entire concept of people actively trying to get on a winning roster inplausible, I assure you it is not. We had plenty of players asking to play for NC over the years. Many asked me if we had open spots, and I'm sure other members had their fair share of inquiries, as well. With limited roster space, spots being held for possible returning members (inactive players slow to reply like apollo, fire, jushius, etc... not everyone could be added. And once again, I never said YOU requested to join... yet again you are putting words in my mouth in some vain attempt to make me look like the idiot. How can I put this in a way that you won't try to twist?...

How bout this: You expressed interest in playing for NC again, in MWC2010. We expressed disinterest in having you for play for NC again, in MWC2010.

Now I eagerly await your long-winded response about my claims of you trying to pay off members of NC to add you to the roster only to have your credit card declined, or some such nonsense. I'm sure you'll come up with something good.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 17 Jun 2017, 16:16

I didn't "request" to join - i just "tried" to join by "expressing" interest. And that's me putting words in your mouth?

hahahaaha! absolute fucking gold.

i agree, the only reason you have been able to get away with peddling this nonsense story for all these years is because nice-guy-NC has always had to use kid gloves with you to not damage your fragile ass ego. if you were right, it would be so easy for them to simply back you up on it. so if nobody wants to say anything, then we already know who is actually right and who is wrong here.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby adrenaline » 17 Jun 2017, 17:38

Do we really? that's funny I don't see anybody jumping in to back up your claims either. Silence works both ways dude.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 17 Jun 2017, 18:15

if NC kicked me like you claim, then they wouldn't care one bit about hurting my feelings, especially when it helps their friend and it only means acknowledging the truth of the matter (or rather, your version of the truth). So why wouldn't any of them back you up on your story to help you out?

or does it make more sense that their friend is wrong, but is also a huge deluded bitch about a lot of things such as this, and so they don't want to burst his bubble to hurt his precious feelings by acknowledging the actual truth?

silence does not work both ways in this case. the motivations are very clear. But even so, it is still possible that no one has ever backed me up only because they are inactive and don't read the forums, because I have little or no contact with any of them (except ew briefly during mwc matches) and because I have never cared enough to ask before. It could have been largely left undiscussed to not dig up old hard feelings. But that is about to change.

In all these years of talking shit with this story, did you even once bother to ask ew, cu, or shaister about it to see if it was actually true? I bet not.

Or are you just going off of your own shitty memory and deluded fantasies? I bet so.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby adrenaline » 17 Jun 2017, 18:44

Giant Killer General wrote:if NC kicked me like you claim


this again? really? :roll:

The Question:
Giant Killer General wrote:So why wouldn't any of them back you up on your story to help you out?


The Answer:
Giant Killer General wrote:But even so, it is still possible that no one has ever backed me up only because they are inactive and don't read the forums, because I have little or no contact with any of them (except ew briefly during mwc matches) and because I have never cared enough to ask before.


Giant Killer General wrote:In all these years of talking shit with this story, did you even once bother to ask ew, cu, or shaister about it to see if it was actually true? I bet not.


No. I was there and know what happened. They were also there and know what happened. Whether they actually care to read/respond about something that happened 7 yrs ago and nobody (present company included) gives a fuck about is their decision to make.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 17 Jun 2017, 18:52

you clearly care a great deal since you have stuck with this deluded story for 7 years and keep replying just the same now since it is a convenient narrative that makes your ego feel good.

Meanwhile, I care because the truth is the truth, and it is amusing for me since this is a pretty obvious layup to show everyone how incredibly delusional you are. And this just proves how mindfucked I have made you over the years such that you have deluded yourself into believing what happened just prior to mwc08 is the same as what happened just prior to mwc10 to protect your fragile ego.

So just as I expected, you have never even talked to anyone about this. So we are going off the same deluded memory that didn't even remember that I played with NC on nml10 which is the exact same fucking time period when all of this went down. You were there in nml10 too right? So you should have known right? What happened with your memory on that one? FUCKING HILARIOUS.

akira
Posts: 185
Joined: 30 Nov 2016, 01:34
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby akira » 17 Jun 2017, 18:56

i'd like to change my vote to GKG as the best trower of all time, including 14-17

I also hope that GKG's team is victorious in this tournament he made for himself.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 17 Jun 2017, 18:58

well you just outted yourself as an obvious troll vote akira by switching just because tirri left your team now. nice one.

and yea, i made a tournament for myself - just like you just got done making one for yourself too, right? and how basically every tournament host has made their tournaments just for themselves since they also played in nearly every single tournament too, right?

this shit is hilarious.

Looks like you better switch your vote again.

adrenaline
Posts: 1654
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby adrenaline » 17 Jun 2017, 19:22

You are getting repetitive and I really don't feel the need to defend myself anymore... you are clearly a sociopath and there isn't much use in arguing with a crazy person. But keep trying to prove to dwindling myth populace that you aren't are fucking idiot... I'm sure you'll convince one or two people eventually.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Best MODERN Trower? 14 - 17

Postby Giant Killer General » 17 Jun 2017, 22:07

oh I bet you would like to look for the door out of this one adren right when you are cornered, but you just standby, I am not finished with you yet.


Return to “Myth World Cup 2017”