Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Saltiest Myther?

You may select 1 option

 
 
View results

User avatar
DBSeeker
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:30 pm
Contact:

Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby DBSeeker » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:58 pm

Ok, we've got three contenders for saltiest player on Myth. The saltiness exhibited by dac & shinco is well known. However, I think that they have the reputation that they do have, solely for one reason - they are known for little else, other than salt.

TB, does not have that issue. He has been known as an all around "fun guy" and a "friend of the community." He has even done some valuable things for the community in the past. His past associations with fun happy-go-lucky peoples like Frumius & Cheezefist have helped boosted these positive associations. However, this TB of the past, has nothing to do with present TB.

Present TB is the saltiest player on Myth. Let us observe his crimes:

- He has tried to insult Seeker numerous times over various issues on Myth Discord. He has even carried this guerilla warfare to the forums in resurrecting old posts designed to humiliate Seeker. This lead Seeker to publicly break up with TB and proclaim Limp as his new best friend.
- He's undercut Limp on numerous occasions on the forums. He's lent his aid to his forum adversaries, and did his best to ensure that Limp's coup attempt for MWC failed. He likes to continually mock Limp over the Alternate MWC Finals.
- Finally, TB's biggest crime. He called Zaknafein's maps a "pile of shit," and proclaimed that only idiots would play WW4. He then stated that Zak should just quit mapmaking and possibly jump off a cliff and die. This lead poor Zak to stop creating new plugins and maps for the community, robbing the community of one of its more valued contributors.
- He also participates in daily humiliations of Flatline.

For all of these reasons, TB is the saltiest Myther still around. No one else comes close.

However, I'm still going to keep voting open to the public. You know my vote. I hope you follow with my vote, and we can either get TB the help he needs, or exile him from the community.

User avatar
Zak
Posts: 982
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:26 am
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Players: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby Zak » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:15 pm

Yeah hes a bluepill beta cuck

User avatar
Zak
Posts: 982
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:26 am
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Players: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby Zak » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:29 pm

Zak wrote:Yeah hes a fat bluepill beta cuck

dac
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:40 am
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Players: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby dac » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:39 pm

zak ~ tfl mgtow, except the F is externally enforced

I do find the verbiage funny though. tb does seem a bit cucky doesnt he.

switch
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby switch » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:25 pm

As if the opinions of seeker, tainted bliss, Dac, Zak (his maps are terrible), or the great shinco are of any concern now.

User avatar
DBSeeker
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby DBSeeker » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:19 am

switch wrote:As if the opinions of seeker, tainted bliss, Dac, Zak (his maps are terrible), or the great shinco are of any concern now.


Sorry switch, you haven't done well enough to get in these rankings.

Pogue
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby Pogue » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:12 am

DBSeeker wrote:Present TB is the saltiest player on Myth. Let us observe his crimes:

- He has tried to insult Seeker numerous times over various issues on Myth Discord. He has even carried this guerilla warfare to the forums in resurrecting old posts designed to humiliate Seeker. This lead Seeker to publicly break up with TB and proclaim Limp as his new best friend.
- He's undercut Limp on numerous occasions on the forums. He's lent his aid to his forum adversaries, and did his best to ensure that Limp's coup attempt for MWC failed. He likes to continually mock Limp over the Alternate MWC Finals.
- Finally, TB's biggest crime. He called Zaknafein's maps a "pile of shit," and proclaimed that only idiots would play WW4. He then stated that Zak should just quit mapmaking and possibly jump off a cliff and die. This lead poor Zak to stop creating new plugins and maps for the community, robbing the community of one of its more valued contributors.
- He also participates in daily humiliations of Flatline.

For all of these reasons, TB is the saltiest Myther still around. No one else comes close.

However, I'm still going to keep voting open to the public. You know my vote. I hope you follow with my vote, and we can either get TB the help he needs, or exile him from the community.


The fact he thought he was in Cruising and got Liger (a self-confessed brony) into bed while drunk proves the only salty thing about him is the taste in his mouth. You really are a dumb half-nigger seeker, but I guess it's better than being a full nigger.

adrenaline
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby adrenaline » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:23 am

Pogue wrote:You really are a dumb half-nigger seeker, but I guess it's better than being a full nigger.


Image

Honkey
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:41 am
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby Honkey » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:45 pm

You forgot gkg. The true winner.

User avatar
Zak
Posts: 982
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:26 am
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby Zak » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:22 pm

damn all these people posting here are salty

CheezeFist
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby CheezeFist » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Shinco

Shinco

sasper
Posts: 203
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby sasper » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:32 am

ahh the death throes of myth. were all just trolling each other on the forums. kind of depressing but still fun. it had a good run

sasper
Posts: 203
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby sasper » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:40 am

i like salt. especially the sodium part. yum

Pogue
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby Pogue » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:01 pm

sasper wrote:i like salt. especially the sodium part. yum


Image

User avatar
Zak
Posts: 982
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:26 am
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby Zak » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:08 pm

Pogue wrote:
sasper wrote:i like salt. especially the sodium part. yum


Image



Whats that from

Myrk
Posts: 494
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:10 am
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby Myrk » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:48 am

Kinda looks like the scene from A Serbian Film

Pogue
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Myth's Saltiest Player: TB, dac, or shinco.

Postby Pogue » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:30 pm

Myrk wrote:Kinda looks like the scene from A Serbian Film


Checkout the big brain on Graham.


Return to “Free For All”