A few notes up front... some of these features are obviously going to take longer than others, so in the interest of not blocking implementing smaller features, I may not strictly respect the requested ordering. That said, if you guys absolutely think that something like metaserver routing is way more important than all of the short-term stuff and I should devote 100% of my time to that, that's useful for me to know too.
Also note that features that require changes to the myth client (i.e. the game EXE) will necessarily take longer to be rolled out, since they depend on the release schedule of the client itself. A lot of the most compelling features do require client changes though, so don't let it really affect your ordering, just your expectations.
I'll roughly sort them into whether they are likely to be short, medium or longer-term features (in terms of how long they will take to implement). Of course the longer term stuff is harder to speculate on exact timeline as well.
Please also feel free to add your own items to this list, but let me get a few out of the way right off the bat that are unlikely:
- Changing nicknames using the same login - we've been over this one in other threads
- Gimmicky stuff like .bacon, .floyn, etc. - seriously, I don't think this is a good use of my time compared to all the real stuff
- Stuff that can be just as easily accomplished elsewhere, so for instance stuff like the "messages" and inboxes on MariusNet. Forum PMs are a better solution for that and the metaserver will already inform you when you login if you have unread PMs in a blue bar.
Ok now for the real stuff, in no particular order (so far, may reorganize later).
- Replay download counter
- Tournament team stats (in addition to player stats)
- Custom tournament team scoring (requires team stats)
- Ingame stats (http://games.gateofstorms.net/users in the "Stats" screen) - implemented
- Who's online - implemented - raw data at http://gateofstorms.net:8080/status.json
- Integrate articles archive (from TheGjol) into forum posts - done
- Tourney replay renaming on download - implemented
- Coop time started - implemented via ".games"
- Custom tournament player scoring - implemented
- Rank icons as "rewards" for tourney wins, etc. - implemented
- Spectate films/live from metaserver
- Metaserver routing (anyone can host, adds some latency) - implemented, requires 1.8.1 client
- Ranking system (of some form) - implemented
- Multiplayer "cloud" save games (on metaserver)
So have it. Sort that into your personal priority list and add stuff that's missing.