Cares "R" us

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Cares "R" us

Postby Asmodian » 11 Jul 2014, 08:31

GKG and Asmo are the ones with super high care right?... :lol:


http://gateofstorms.net/games/55567


I'm not the on who got butt hurt and threw a tantrum bc FR 3v3 is too hard.

Also argos, it would require you to not be completely terrible to eliminate me from MWC if you actually wanted to piss me off.

let fools be fools.

par73
Posts: 2974
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:33
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby par73 » 11 Jul 2014, 12:30

Idk if GKG has as much super high care as you do.

I mean, you just posted results of a game where you and he 2v2'd against wwo and argos and won. Really? :roll:

I guess you want everyone in the forums to read the chat in the recording, but I guess that means we'd all be super high care just like you and he, eh?

argos
Posts: 101
Joined: 24 Aug 2013, 18:54
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby argos » 11 Jul 2014, 16:33

lol, watch this topic slowly sink into the abyss of the forums. i had a BLAST that game, thats all I know

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby Asmodian » 11 Jul 2014, 18:22

par73 wrote:Idk if GKG has as much super high care as you do.

I mean, you just posted results of a game where you and he 2v2'd against wwo and argos and won. Really? :roll:

I guess you want everyone in the forums to read the chat in the recording, but I guess that means we'd all be super high care just like you and he, eh?



uhhh it doesn't have anything to do with the results, but yeah...

just your typical idiocracy of the Gentlemen.

wwo
Posts: 835
Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 14:35
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby wwo » 12 Jul 2014, 01:02

I had to download this game to remember what it was.

Absolutely hilarious time was had by argos and I. Would've been better with limp, who would have had fun, too.

For the record, gkg drops games he doesn't think are ideal, which in the past has included any 1v1 (or small 2t) anything other than lmoth or ctf. That you would contradict his own narrow view that you otherwise blindly subscribe to is disturbingly disconnected.

Let's not forget this preceeded gkg immediately watching this film after we played and going total hostile mode in the lobby, going so far as to indict me for being "two-faced". I don't think he heard a word I said after, but here goes the same rebuttals I've always made, which any number of people could verify (even in forum posts if archiving were a priority):

1. I like arguing. I'll take a stand against even what I myself accept as true just to have an argument. Most don't bother against gkg because his wall of delusion is so intimidating, but pms and chats give me enough justification that I'm not just representing myself or an arbitrarily opposing viewpoint when I do choose to engage.
2. This isn't real. 99% of you wouldn't open your mouth in an actual face-to-face discussion, so pretenses of civility or etiquette is just another way to manifest pussing out.
3. Military service hasn't been automatically noble since at least WW2. No credit is given for anyone voluntarily signing up to be a stormtrooper for corporate america. That aside, a comment I make to a teammate in a clearly joke environment is obviously a reach for sympathy. If I had shits to give, I'd gladly donate them to you.

All the chat in game shows that 2 people had fun, and 2 people were disappointed. If you had a choice, which one of those would you want to be with? When Fate isn't entirely in your control, you better try to make the best of it.

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby Giant Killer General » 12 Jul 2014, 01:15

i recognized wwo's well known emo-mode behavior so of course i thought i would find a treasure trove of hilarity in his chat after he was playing super emo in the game. lo and behold that is exactly what i found in the film's chat. just emo wwo being his usual emo self.

apparently this is all about one game i dropped at the end of a game a few days ago because i was super tired, and wwo was hosting some super gay zak pack picks. now all of a sudden I am a constant dropper whenever things aren't my way. i never expected anyone to think anything of that drop, but here is emo wwo rearing its ugly oversensitive butt-hurt face to be bitter about nothing for some reason.

all i really learned in all of this is that wwo thinks way more about me than i have ever thought about him.

Asmodian
Posts: 1492
Joined: 22 Feb 2013, 07:28
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby Asmodian » 12 Jul 2014, 01:18

wwo wrote:All the chat in game shows that 2 people had fun, and 2 people were disappointed. If you had a choice, which one of those would you want to be with? When Fate isn't entirely in your control, you better try to make the best of it.


:lol:

wwo
Posts: 835
Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 14:35
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby wwo » 12 Jul 2014, 04:56

Giant Killer General wrote:i recognized wwo's well known emo-mode behavior so of course i thought i would find a treasure trove of hilarity in his chat after he was playing super emo in the game. lo and behold that is exactly what i found in the film's chat. just emo wwo being his usual emo self.

apparently this is all about one game i dropped at the end of a game a few days ago because i was super tired, and wwo was hosting some super gay zak pack picks. now all of a sudden I am a constant dropper whenever things aren't my way. i never expected anyone to think anything of that drop, but here is emo wwo rearing its ugly oversensitive butt-hurt face to be bitter about nothing for some reason.

all i really learned in all of this is that wwo thinks way more about me than i have ever thought about him.


I don't remember the game you're referring to "a few days ago". Why act like this is something new on your part? Several good mythers don't enjoy non-standard games, or games where everyone isn't trying their hardest. No shame in that. EW, adren, and crun are in that group. I've never gotten "emo" or "butthurt" for them bailing on any stupid or silly games I host (thus, why no one buys what you're selling here. If you've got some evidence of what you claim, please present it. I'll even accept hearsay.) Everyone can enjoy myth how they want. That you still feel defensive about something no one else cared about says a lot more than anything I could write. Did you "drop", or just leave? You may be overreacting.

(You're really focused on this word "emo". I don't think it means what you think.)

For someone who tried to get on to me for making a myth argument personal, you've really let loose with the invectives here. You're losing credibility. I'm almost feeling guilty.

(true irony is that asmo got my last sentence, chuckled, nodded his head, and went on his way. >begrudging fedora tip<)

Lizard King
Posts: 245
Joined: 04 Mar 2013, 23:36
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby Lizard King » 16 Jul 2014, 22:47

L0L

Honkey
Posts: 303
Joined: 23 Jan 2013, 00:41
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby Honkey » 18 Jul 2014, 16:22

Lol ww never realized how awesome you are.

adrenaline
Posts: 1655
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby adrenaline » 18 Jul 2014, 16:29

I'll paraphrase this entire topic for those that don't have the time or patience to read it all:

"GKG is a idiot."

Giant Killer General
Posts: 1625
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 13:46
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby Giant Killer General » 19 Jul 2014, 00:40

adren is starting to show he was made fun of too much in a computer game. i'm sorry adren. i didn't realize you would take comments on your skill in a computer game so personally.

Cutard
Posts: 318
Joined: 05 Dec 2012, 18:47
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby Cutard » 19 Jul 2014, 02:15

Way to go after the hard target there.

adrenaline
Posts: 1655
Joined: 15 Nov 2012, 15:38
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby adrenaline » 19 Jul 2014, 02:46

Damn that hurt. Killing myself immediately.

wwo
Posts: 835
Joined: 13 Dec 2012, 14:35
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby wwo » 19 Jul 2014, 05:58

Cutard wrote:Way to go after the hard target there.

Scar tissue is like armor.


And fuck it. I'm sorry I didn't think of this at the time, but I must use it.

Giant Killer General wrote:all i really learned in all of this is that wwo thinks way more about me than i have ever thought about him.

If you only knew...

Image

East Wind tmnt
Posts: 272
Joined: 18 Nov 2012, 16:12
Contact:

Re: Cares "R" us

Postby East Wind tmnt » 19 Jul 2014, 14:39

nice beefcakes woo


Return to “Myth World Cup 2014”